PDA

View Full Version : Kira update

Glacier
07-08-2003, 12:23 AM
After I got Franklin settled in today, I had to run back to town. While I was driving I past my former foster dog, Kira, out for a run with her new daddy. She was on a Springer, soaking wet from a swim and looking very happy. I stopped to say hi and get some Kira Kisses. She was happy to see me, but even happier to leave again to finish her run. Her daddy was full of stories about how wonderful she is, how smart, cute, fun ect. Apparently she is the most wonderful dog ever! She looked great and was clearly well loved---that made every tear I cried when she left worth it!:D

apcrs5122
07-08-2003, 12:27 AM
That's wonderful to hear! I would love to foster dogs from our shelter, but we aren't able to due to money issues.....too bad. Any way! I'm so glad that Kira is happy, and that she is working out with her new family!!!!

RubyMutt
07-08-2003, 12:29 AM
Aww, I love to hear "happy ending" stories! :) I'm so happy that Kira has found a loving forever home! :)

lovemyshiba
07-08-2003, 01:16 PM
I wasn't aware that Kira had been adopted.

But it sure sounds like she went to a good home--out running, and all wet--swimming or bathing most likely!!!!

I'm sure it does make your heart feel good to see her so happy!!

anna_66
07-08-2003, 01:57 PM
I too just love a Happy Ending! Good for Kira:D

ramanth
07-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Thanks so much for the heartwarming update. :D