PDA

View Full Version : Franklin update

Glacier
07-08-2003, 12:19 AM
He's home. He's eating and drinking well. He looks awful! The one wound was even bigger than I thought. They had to shave alot of fur to get it all sewn up. The vet also found a smaller wound on his other side! Franklin is on antibiotics and has a drain in the big one. He's being so good about letting me flush the drain. I always hate doing that, but Franklin is most cooperative. He will be a full time house dog for a few days--at least til the drain comes out. He's not impressed with that. He wants to go in the big pen and see his buddies. I'll bring his friends inside to visit him.

Thanks for all the good wishes for him! He'll be back to his hyper little self in no time!

apcrs5122
07-08-2003, 12:30 AM
Aww, Franklin, get well soon so you can have fun with your buddies! I hope he keeps cooperating for you, and that he gets back to his ol' self in no time!

tatsxxx11
07-08-2003, 06:02 AM
Wow, Franklin, what an ordeal you've been through!! I hope you're not hurting too badly:( I'm glad you're home now in the loving arms of your Mommy. I'm sure seing her and your buds will help lots in hastening your recovery! You're in the best of hands:) Sending healing prayers and lots of love your way, Franklin! You're such a brave boy!! Sandra, Cody and Star