PDA

View Full Version : Eduardo'S Diary - July

Edwina's Secretary
07-07-2003, 10:00 PM
Dear Diary,

Ir has been an interesting few days. Basement Girl is still absent (but not from my heart!) but the other two furless ones spend some time with me each day. The Princess, aka The Snooty One, aka The Bi&*% continues to be rude. Someone needs to tell her how unattractive that hissing thing is!

I have created a Special Place. No, not the window sill the Blonde prepared, cleaning and building steps. I selected my own. Here it is...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p352c78dfc147ab4c7edf7b489865d5e6/fbbba274.jpg

Here you see the entrance I created by "rearranging" parts of the blind slats...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p0403c87936c98a7a8fb1d8b5fd2eb1b9/fbbba280.jpg

and here's the exit...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pab250b368c49b276e137332da09c9080/fbbba28c.jpg

Now that I feel more comfortable I have been going upstairs more (when Her Highness doesn't run me off with that horrible hissing!) Today she was outside so I went up and look what I found (hee, hee, hee...)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pd2c36c7a8d6a61287da65e419a5f515d/fbbba29b.jpg

Yup...that's me....eating Her Highness's turkey!
:D :D :D :cool: :D

Eduardo

captain
07-07-2003, 10:17 PM
Oh Eduardo ............ :D !!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Eduardo, I'm so glad that you're starting to feel more comfortable in your new home and that you're able to get around the snooty one. :D What a treat for you to also find Edwina's turkey. Maybe someday she'll be able to share it with you. :)

ramanth
07-08-2003, 08:18 AM
LOL! What he did to the blinds reminds me so much of Zam. :D

Edwardo, I can't believe Winny is still resisting your charm.... *sigh*

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-08-2003, 08:23 AM
oh Eduardo....

You are just so cute!! How could anyone resist your sweet face peering from the blinds? I am so glad you are settling into your new home!! It will just be a little time and you and Edwina will be friends..:D

Logan
07-08-2003, 08:35 AM
What a pleasure it has been to read your diary, Eduardo. I'm so glad you aren't embarassed to share these moments with us!! I think you are incredibly handsome, and surely Edwina will see this for herself, soon!!! :)

catmandu
07-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Does Edwina hiss at you all the time? All the New cats at the Lost cats Hotel have to go through that! its called INITIATION! One day Edwina will realize that it is nice to have one of your own to talk to , and then you will be the best of buds! JJJ3

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-08-2003, 09:54 AM
Eduardo, I just love what you've done with the blinds! :)

Randi
07-08-2003, 10:49 AM
Eduardo, I'm so glad you get a little love from the furless ones and you have found a good spot behind the blinds. One must have a secret place to hide. ;) You look very sweet coming out from behind there. :) How lucky you got to taste miss Edwina's turkey. A little tip for you: Try sneaking up in the kitchen every morning and I bet you'll get some more - provided Edwina is outside. :eek:

Edwina dear, you must stop hissing, it's not very lady like!

I hope you two will be friends soon! :)

Barbara
07-08-2003, 10:50 AM
Eduardo, you are one clever cat. You know how to arrange a comfy life even under difficult circumstances:) :D

Of course Lady Edwina can never be informed that you had her turkey. This would upset the most peaceful of cats and I'm not sure that this is a synonyme for Edwina:D

Cataholic
07-08-2003, 11:01 AM
Eduardo,
You are just so special! Her Royal Highnie-ess will recognize it too. Turkey will bring you together...

Miss Meow
07-08-2003, 05:42 PM
You ATE MADAM'S TURKEY! I'm impressed by your audacity! :)

Cinder & Smoke
07-08-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
You ATE MADAM'S TURKEY! :eek:
I'm impressed by your audacity! :)

Audacity? - or Stupidity!? :p

Gud thing da Snotty Wun wuzin't around just then!

An WE think da Big CurleyHaired FurLess Wun put our
poor Don Euardo up to dat Turkey Heist & Gobbel!

Seemz like Da Boyz are stickin purdy tight thru all this!

:D

slick
07-08-2003, 07:11 PM
Oh NO you ate the Princess's turkey????? Boy you must have 10 lives to use up........BTW I love your little hidey spot.
I do hope the Snooty one will come around and I'm surprised she hasn't taken to your advances. One look into those eyes and I'm melting.....you can have my heart if you want it.

NoahsMommy
07-08-2003, 08:06 PM
Go Eduardo!!! :)

AmberLee
07-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Oh Eduardo!

You are so clever to figure a way into the blinds. And a touch of turkey does taste devine when you've worked up an appetite, doesn't it?

Keep looking your suave, debonaire self. You have hearts by the dozens of PTers, and Edwina is sure to notice ... someday.

{{{snugglebunnies!}}}

A.L.

popcornbird
07-09-2003, 12:38 AM
Eduardo is SOOOOOOOO CUTE! I'm so glad you got him. :) What does Edwina think now? ;)

Edwina's Secretary
07-10-2003, 09:46 AM
Dear Diary,

I've had it! I'm so bored in the basement. Basement Girl still isn't back and my neck is sore from always looking up. I'm going to storm the Bastille. Last night I went upstairs and Snooty One and I sat in the same room for a bit. She was on her mommy's lap (she is SUCH a momma's girl!) This morning I surfaced. She chased me down a few times but I just kept going back. The Blonde tried to be a intermediary. She finally said...."You two work it out! I have to get to the office!"

Maybe today is the day! I'm going to keep trying....

Don Eduardo

lbaker
07-10-2003, 09:48 AM
GO EDUARDO GO GO EDUARDO GO GO FOR IT :D

krazyaboutkatz
07-10-2003, 10:58 AM
This is great news!:D Stand up for yourself Eddie!:D I'm sure that Eduardo and Edwina will be able to work things out. :)

ramanth
07-10-2003, 11:04 AM
You go boy! :D

I'm hoping Miss Winny will give in. :D

catlover4ever
07-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Go Edwardo, take a stand and stay upstairs. Maybe make her chase you a few times and she will get tired of doing that.

P.S. Just don't take any of her turkey just yet....that would be pushing your luck if she sees that.

slick
07-10-2003, 11:27 AM
Cheer for Eduardo:

Whose the man
To take a stand
And make a plan to win
Eduardo can, he's our man
He'll make Edwina grin.
GO EDUARDO!!!! YEAH!!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-10-2003, 12:13 PM
Hang in there Eduardo! You just have to out-stubborn the snooty one!:D

lbaker
07-10-2003, 12:14 PM
oh Slick, you are TOO TOO clever! I love it:D :D :D

slick
07-10-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
oh Slick, you are TOO TOO clever! I love it:D :D :D
Thanks. Although I'm very creatively challenged, I do have my moments!!:D :D Especially after a G & T at Dick's place.

lbaker
07-10-2003, 01:09 PM
Hey, that gives me an idea! Let's have RICHARD slip something into Winnie's drink to let her lighten up a bit :D ;)

Randi
07-10-2003, 01:45 PM
Dear Eduardo, I hope you're in luck today. Go for it! :D Within a few days, Edwina will be standing by the basement door looking for you. ;)

Barbara
07-10-2003, 04:15 PM
Way to go Eduardo. Women always pretend to love softies but I tell you a secret: That's not true:D :D

Kirsten
07-10-2003, 04:22 PM
Oh, poor Eduardo! Does Edwina still hiss at you? What a sweet revenge that turkey thing must have been for you! :)

Kirsten

sasvermont
07-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Dear Eduardo,

Ti here. If you think you have it bad, I have been living a life of hell for months now. My Mom keeps telling me that everything will work out eventually. It seems as though Miley will never want to be by my side ever again.

When I first came to the house things were ok. I was the outsider and stayed to myself. I began to feel relaxed and pretty good around the resident cat and then, one day, things went to hell. I wanted to play, Miley, the resident cat didn't want to play.

My advice to you dear Eduardo, is to take things slowly and get to know the little miss first, so that you don't get her upset.

If things don't work out for you, maybe we could get together and hitch a ride to some other part of the country.

Ti from Vermont

Vio&Juni
07-11-2003, 03:49 AM
Dear Eduardo,
I admire your perseverance. Go up and down as many times as needed. Edwina will finally understand there's no point chasing you :)

Edwina's Secretary
07-11-2003, 09:38 AM
Dear Diary,

In my room I have my own litter pan. It is cleaned daily by the Blonde. At the top of the stairs is the litter pan of the Snooty One.

Yesterday, while Snooty was having her fresh air, I rolled in her clean litter pan. (hehehe) Blondie saw me and kicked me out. Next time she turned her back, I peed in Snooty's litter box! When Snooty came in she was even more annoyed than Blondie. She (Snooty) pooped in her box while glaring down at me.

All is fair in love and war...right???

Don Eduardo

p.s. I am sorry about that little nick on Snooty's face. I am a gentleman and don't normally hit ladies, but I'm not sure "Lady" is the best adjective for her and anyway...she hit me first!

DE

Ally Cat's Mommy
07-11-2003, 10:24 AM
Oh Dear,

Seems that things are not going smoothly, but they will sort themselves out in time, I am sure!

Edwina, we promise if you behave and are nice to Eduardo you will get a nice new hat as a reward from Meowmie;)

Eduardo, I am sure Edwina will calm down eventually, but I'm not sure if doing your business in her litter box was a move in the right direction!:rolleyes:

lizbud
07-11-2003, 09:43 PM
Don Eduardo,

You peed in Ms. Snooty's litter box?:eek: How VERY brave
of you.:D Doesn't she realize you just wanna be friends?:D
Keep up the brave front sweetie, it's just a matter of time &
the Lady Edwina will be won over by your charm.:D

tuxluvr
07-13-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Dear Diary,

........she was even more annoyed than Blondie. She (Snooty) pooped in her box while glaring down at me.

DE

ROFLOL.....I'm just getting this picture of Edwina in a "squat" with a scowl on her face....."Here's what I think of YOU, Basement Boy!"

Eduardo, I love your "blind spot" :)

AmberLee
07-13-2003, 11:03 PM
ROTFLOL!

Hmmm, I so want to jump in and say something wise or at the very least witty, and all I can do is laugh at the mental images of these two adorable blues.... :D

zippy-kat
07-14-2003, 08:15 AM
E-kat, you devil you, *snicker* even if it was called for *snicker* that still wasn't very nice. (silently, out of Edwina's sight, give E-kat a big thumbs up) :D

Purrhaps, Lady Elizabeth would be a more suitable mate? ( :eek: Cat number 3?!:eek: *ducks Edwina's manicured paws 'n claws!*)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-14-2003, 02:32 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Eddie, you naughty boy! That is most definitely not the way to get on Ms Edwina's good side! :eek:

But I'm glad you're making more of a stanse against her, although you really must keep your knives to yourself. That sort of behaviour is completely unacceptable, even if she did start it.

<shaking finger> You just be nice to her.....and she will have to relent sooner or later....won't she? ;) :D

Hugs and tummy rubs to you sweet boy. :D

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-14-2003, 02:38 PM
Don Eduardo,
Did you make any progress with the Snooty One over the weekend?

PayItForward
07-14-2003, 03:29 PM
Yeah. Can we have an update.

Edwina's Secretary
07-15-2003, 10:46 AM
Dear Diary,

Basement Girl is back!!!! I'm so happy. I jut can't get enough of her. And....

I have a friend!!!! No, not Snooty One (yet??) My new friend is a redhead with beady red eyes. She is called Turnip but I'm not suppose to eat her. She doesn't do much but it is nice to haved another furry one around who doesn't hiss, growl, and slap!

And guess who's jealous now?!?!?!?!? Last night the Blonde was downstairs with me, Turnip, and BG....and who was CRYING at the top of the steps??? That's right...Snooty One...crying 'cause she wasn't part of the group.....heheheheheh.....

Don Eduardo

It's Snooty's turn to cry, Snooty's turn to cry.....

Randi
07-15-2003, 11:41 AM
Eduardo, just what you needed - a break with your loved ones around. :) It looks like your patience is paying off, you're beginning to get the upper hand. :D Perhaps miss Edwina should think again. ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-15-2003, 12:14 PM
It's Snooty's turn to cry, Snooty's turn to cry.....

I'm so happy for you Eduardo, Basement Girl is back!! And you got to meet Turnip, too....and promised not to eat her I hope. ;)

However, I must talk to you about your emerging attitude about the Snooty One. Even though she hasn't been the most friendly, and hasn't welcomed you with open arms (just open paws - across the face no less ;) ), that is no reason to be mean to her. Instead of laughing at her crying at the top of the stairs, you should have gone out and invited her to join you. That way she would know that you forgive her and want to work things out and she might just relent a little and cut you some slack. Show her that you can be a good brother now.....

Barbara
07-15-2003, 01:28 PM
Dear Don Eduardo,
I am so glad that you met new friends -yes friends are the people you're not supposed to eat:)

But there is another friend waiting for you. Maybe it would help if you just didn't call her "the snooty one". She has a name -just like you.

Think it over, my dear boy:)

slick
07-17-2003, 05:09 PM
I haven't seen any diary entries. Hope things are OK.

gini
07-17-2003, 05:54 PM
I can see the future.............

Soon Snooty one will be standing at the top of the stairs yowling......ED UARRRRR DO, OH, ED UARRRRRRR DO, DARLING,
please come up the stairs and share my turkey with me.

AmberLee
07-18-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by gini
I can see the future.............

Hmmm, I sure hope so, but suspect you need to swipe a bit of Windex across your crystal ball in the very near future...

{{{hugs!}}}

gini
07-18-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Hmmm, I sure hope so, but suspect you need to swipe a bit of Windex across your crystal ball in the very near future...

{{{hugs!}}}

:D :D One can always hope, but I will keep the Windex close at hand.:D :D

IttyBittyKitty
07-18-2003, 09:11 AM
Rest assured, Eduardo, that you have many fans in Pet Talk!

Edwina the Lady is a tough nut to crack, but you'll get there in the end, and she will adore youuj78

Sorry, that was Pixel running over the keyboard...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-18-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by gini
Soon Snooty one will be standing at the top of the stairs yowling......ED UARRRRR DO, OH, ED UARRRRRRR DO, .

:D :D :D I can just hear her! :D :D

I know exactly what this sounds like, because Tubby sits at the bottom of the stairs every night and yowls for Peanut? Us? To clear his lungs? To let the neighbors know he's being abused? Who knows why, but it's definitely a nightly occurence. :rolleyes: :D

gini
07-18-2003, 10:10 AM
I hope she does soon calm down and treat him right, because calling him BASEMENT BOY just doesn't cut it!:)

lbaker
07-18-2003, 10:30 AM
well neither does he calling her "snooty one" :rolleyes: ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-18-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
well neither does he calling her "snooty one" :rolleyes: ;)

I was thinking since he's getting this "attitude" lately, that we could start calling him the "snotty" one. Then we'd have Snooty and Snotty. Whaddya think Sara? ;) :D

Edwina & Eduardo
Snooty & Snotty

:D :D

NoahsMommy
07-18-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I know exactly what this sounds like, because Tubby sits at the bottom of the stairs every night and yowls for Peanut? Us? To clear his lungs? To let the neighbors know he's being abused? Who knows why, but it's definitely a nightly occurence. :rolleyes: :D
Ha Ha....what a funny kitty!! I love your ideas as to why he's doing it! :D

Eduardo...anything new in your life???

gini
07-18-2003, 11:00 AM
I don't know - "snooty and snotty" are a long way from our elegant "Lady Edwina and Lord Eduardo."

I rather thought that Eduardo would be sporting a tux by now.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-19-2003, 11:53 AM
Once upon a time (1965) a young girl named Moff had a hamster named Calhoon. Calhoon loved a certain hamster treat that happened to look like a certain chocolate candy kiss that most people are familiar with. Moff saved her allowance and bought Calhoon his favorite treats which she kept in a glass jar near his cage. Moff was visited by a cousin she didn't care much for at the time. He was the same age as she was and a bossy BOY! (This was years before Moff discovered how nice boys can be).

Moff was in the kitchen with her Dad and THE COUSIN'S father when THE COUSIN started yelling! Everyone rushed in and saw THE COUSIN clutching Calhoon's treat jar and gasping and sputtering and chocking. THE COUSIN started accusing Moff of trying to poison him.

MORAL: Always ask before you take something that belongs to someone else
(OR Before you pee in another's litter box!)

:eek: ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-28-2003, 11:32 AM
I'M SOOOOO SORRY!!!
I didn't mean to kill this thread by boring you all to death with my story! Even Eduardo has stopped penning entries in his journal. (SOB}
:( :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
07-28-2003, 12:22 PM
Maybe Eduardo is too busy trying to win Edwina over to write in his diary.

Momoffuzzyfaces - I loved your story!

Randi
07-28-2003, 12:41 PM
Momoffuzzyfaces! I loved your story too. :)

Eduardo, don't give up, use all your charm and lets hope something like this will happen soon. :)

ED UARRRRR DO, OH, ED UARRRRRRR DO, DARLING,
please come up the stairs and share my turkey with me.

Barbara
07-28-2003, 01:16 PM
Momoffuzzyfaces -I loved your story too. I'm afraid the secretary might be to worried to let Eduardo dictate his diary:(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-28-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
I'm afraid the secretary might be to worried to let Eduardo dictate his diary:(

Either that or too busy cleaning poop off newly cleaned carpet! :eek: :(

MOFF, your story was hilarious!:D

But I sure hope Edwina accepts Eddie soon. Even if she would go back to pretending he isn't there, that would be great news! :)

ScantyNebula
07-28-2003, 01:48 PM
here's to a future healthy relationship between Eduardo and Edwina! :D At least they're not fighthing .. ?

Edwina's Secretary
07-28-2003, 04:53 PM
The truth, MOFF, is that after your great story I didn't feel I could top it so I started another thread!

The Next Eddie Thread (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30864)

:D ;) :D

(BTW....cleaning the poop is nothing compared to the pee! sigh)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2003, 09:02 AM
(BTW....cleaning the poop is nothing compared to the pee! sigh)

Oh no! Miss Edwina PLEASE don't go peepee on your momma's freshly cleaned carpeting! Having Eddie around isn't that bad is it sweetie?

Sara, I'm so sorry Edwina decided to show her dissatisfaction with the whole situation like this. I really didn't think she would go this far, especially after the nose touching last week. :(

2kitties
07-29-2003, 10:26 AM
Oh Edwina, I know it's tough. But all I can tell you is that peeing outside of the proper receptical is a good way to get locked up in a bathroom for a day or so with nothing to do except think about where to pee next!
Your friend,
Taz