PDA

View Full Version : Off-Topic...but needing to share...LoL

ChinookCrazy
07-07-2003, 09:47 PM
After months (although it seems like years) of deliberating and constant searching, I finally found my new boy! No...he's not a dog, I'm sorry...LoL. (Hey, I warned you that this was going to be off-topic) ;) Nope, nope...my new angel is of the horsey type. :)

Okay, I'll be nice and stop myself before I even go into telling the whole, long story. LoL. To make such a long story short, after plenty of extensive searches and lots of disappointed looks...I finally found my 'perfect' little boy a few weeks ago. He has finally arrived (today, at exactly 11:27 on the dot, LoL) at our barn. He is the first horse I can actually call mine...I've leased out several horses in the past, but have been looking for my own horse for a couple years.

Ah, this boy is so beautiful! I'm hoping to get some pictures up ASAP. For those of you who know horses, he is a 4-year old bay Thoroughbred gelding standing at 16.2 hands. He's already had his basic flatwork training, and has just recently been started over jumps.

His name is Kentucky Blue...aka Tucker. Yes, I know...another Tucker...LoL. I am hoping to figure out how to use my dad's scanner at work and get some pictures of him up. Wish me luck! LoL.

carole
07-07-2003, 09:51 PM
Oh you are so very lucky to own a horse, I always wanted a pony as a kid on the farm and my dad would not let me have one, are you able to post pics of your new addition, hope so.:) :cool:

GoldenRetrLuver
07-07-2003, 09:53 PM
Good Luck! I rode a bay, throughbred gelding named Shannon Doa. Great horse...We want pics! :D ;)

ChinookCrazy
07-07-2003, 10:02 PM
We want pics!

They're coming soon, I promise!! :D

apcrs5122
07-07-2003, 11:01 PM
Congrats! I ride, only they're Quarter horses. He is pretty tall! I'm so happy for you, horses make wonderful friends that you can actually talk to (yes, yes, I talk to horses:o), and give you something that even a dog doesn't (don't get me wrong, I LOVE dogs;) they're the best). Now, for my chant:
WE WANT PICS!!!!! WE WANT PICS!!!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by apcrs5122

WE WANT PICS!!!!! WE WANT PICS!!!!!

*Joins in* WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! :D