PDA

View Full Version : IF you have a bad day, Post here!

KYS
07-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Since I had one of those days, I felt like venting.
So if anybody else wants to vent be my guest.

I went to work early today, to make up
for the July 4th weekend.
So early the dogs would not
eat their breakfast, and outside they fell asleep,
till I made them come back in the house.
I made arrangements for my AUnt to take them
outside around 12:00 p.m. and to give them biscuits.
Work was busy, and it made matters worse
when some of the officers made "lots" of dumb mistakes on their citiations.
Luckly, someone brought in comfort food, "cake"
and that helped. lol
I rushed home and when I open door,
I smell a bad order.
See poop by the glass door and diarrhea all over the
light colored carpet in the front room. (Not just one spot)
Called my Aunt and asked if she had forgot to let the dogs
out.
"nope" But she noticed that Sheba did not eat her
biscuit and she tried to go poop 3 times with-out success.

Well Sheba had success pooping in the house!

3 digit heat, I opened all the windows, air-conditioner and purifier is on to get out the stinky smell.
2 hours later trying to clean up the rug,
I think I will have to break down and call carpet cleaning. :(

Ahhhh! now that I vented I feel so much better.

tikeyas_mom
07-07-2003, 07:31 PM
that really sucks, poor sheeba cant poop outside j/k I am glad you vented because it is nice to get things out. I personally didnt have a bad day just a boring one, I got up at 11, played with rodents for an hour. cleaned my room, went into the pool, played on the computer, went on pt, went on msn. ect ect... pritty layed back day. ;)

RockyRoad
07-07-2003, 07:42 PM
Aww, that must suck. Poor Sheba. I hope you will be able to get out the stain. It's always good to vent though. :)

The only thing bad about my day was that my friend told me it wasn't important to play with my gerbil. I blocked her on AIM and played with Murph for almost 2 hours. ;)

zippy-kat
07-07-2003, 07:56 PM
Yeah, *sigh* today has had MONDAY written alllllll over it!!

I won't even begin to tell my tail but I'm with ya, Karen! Despite the fact I'm allergic to milk, I think I hear a strawberry milkshake calling my name...

Pam
07-07-2003, 07:59 PM
Oh my! I feel for you! Some days just go that way, don't they?! Poor Shiba and poor you!!! I hope you are able to get the stains out and I certainly hope tomorrow is a better day! Don't worry about venting - that's why we're here! :)

anna_66
07-07-2003, 08:19 PM
Your poor girl (and poor you):(

I'm glad you feel better after getting that out (now, if you can only get the rug cleaned;) )

My day was ok, but I'm sooooo tired of all the rain we've been getting:eek:

Cataholic
07-07-2003, 08:51 PM
That was a BAD day. I feel for you and your puppy. I know she was traumatized by going in the house....and then you had to deal with it. Poor little girl, poor you, and poor carpet. :(

CathyBogart
07-07-2003, 08:59 PM
Today wasn't -too- bad, but it could have been a lot better!

I got back from vacation a few days ago, so I'm in the rather depressed "have to go back to work" mode.

I woke up late, and had to clean the rat cage because my brother didn't do it while I was gone. NASTY! While I was cleaning it, all of the rats were antsier than usual, and I noticed that they had NO FOOD! HOW could my brother have missed that?! *explodes*

I had to go to the doctor for a painful ear infection, and I was kept waiting forever. I know it's not the doctor's fault, but it frustrated me. Then I had to go wait in the pharmacy. I have to take eardrops and pills three times a day for the next ten days. >.<

The restaurant I wanted to go to was closed, so I rushed through a meal elsewhere so I wouldn't make my ride late.

I finally got over to Brian's house, looking forward to relaxing for an hour before he got home from work. NOT! I know I've mentioned this here before, but I'll reiterate... I -HATE- children. My patience is almost nil, and things that make a lot of loud noises and sudden movements, or ask a never-ending stream of questions REALLY REALLY p*ss me off.

So...Brian's five-year-old nephew gets to me as soon as I walk in the door. *pesterpesterpester* ARGH! I wanted to sit back and read my forums with some soothing music playing, but he kept SHOUTING questions at me about the forums. I WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM, WHY DID HE HAVE TO SHOUT?!

Finally Brian gets home, and he's got a headache. He takes something for it, and within minutes his stomach's not feeling well either. We lay down for a nap, and I realize that my figety-ness is keeping him awake. So I got up and now I'm back here, minus the nephew. :)

I'm hoping we'll have enough time to make the evening a bit better when Brian wakes up...I'm trying to think of something really sweet I could do for him while he's sleeping that doesn't involve leaving the room so the nephew can find me again. >.<

KYS
07-07-2003, 10:41 PM
posting helped, and after reading all
your posts made me feel even better. :)

House smells ok, but I have a big o'l stain on the carpet.
No food for Sheba, and tomarrow I'll
give her rice for breakfast. Hopefully she just had a
bug and it will pass by tomarrow.

Thanks everybody for your stories, I enjoyed them all.