PDA

View Full Version : The Religion Test

wolfsoul
07-06-2003, 11:29 PM
http://www.emode.com/tests/religion/

what is your outlook on religion? Here are my results :) :

Jordan, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that encourage you to find your own spiritual path.

You are attracted to a religion that tolerates mixed beliefs about the existence of God and upholds the idea that there is something to be learned from every religion. You are open to a wide variety of religious and spiritual ideas. You are attracted to spiritual groups that are composed of typically open-minded and intellectual people who actively engage in individual exploration of many different spiritual truths.

The Cat Factory
07-06-2003, 11:48 PM
C, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that encourage you to find your own spiritual path.

You are attracted to a religion that tolerates mixed beliefs about the existence of God and upholds the idea that there is something to be learned from every religion. You are open to a wide variety of religious and spiritual ideas. You are attracted to spiritual groups that are composed of typically open-minded and intellectual people who actively engage in individual exploration of many different spiritual truths.

Soledad
07-06-2003, 11:56 PM
We should start up a community, because I'm the same thing, too. :)

PayItForward
07-07-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Soledad
We should start up a community, because I'm the same thing, too. :)
I'm the same too ;)

Does the quiz HAVE any other responses ?

aly
07-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Darn, I shouldn't gotten the open minded one. It suits me way more. Actually, on second thought, I'm a mixture of them both.

Alyson, your belief system is best suited to religions that value internal spiritual reflection

You are attracted to religions that do not try to explain whether there is an ultimate God, or what proper rituals and sacrifices are required to bring you closer to God. You seek a spiritual connection though reflection and contemplation. You also have a great sense of personal accountability for individual actions and a deep respect for life.

RubyMutt
07-07-2003, 01:32 PM
you've got another member for your community...

Lindsey, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

GoldenRetrLuver
07-07-2003, 01:34 PM
Julie, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

cali
07-07-2003, 02:08 PM
salvation through sin :)

Kfamr
07-07-2003, 02:32 PM
KayAnn, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

Definitely me.:)

aly
07-07-2003, 02:47 PM
:o Come on someone, get the same thing as me. I feel like a loner!

tikeyas_mom
07-07-2003, 04:04 PM
jynnelle, your belief system is best suited to religions that value salvation from sin

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that offer to deliver you from sin or save you from evil.

Some religions assert that all people are born with original sin and must seek salvation. They also maintain that a savior has come to save humankind and that you can find salvation by accepting this as the truth. You are attracted to spiritual groups that believe salvation is possible and encourage you along that path.

RockyRoad
07-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Britt, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

micki76
07-07-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
jynnelle, your belief system is best suited to religions that value salvation from sin

That's what I got too. :)

mugsy
07-07-2003, 07:01 PM
I am in with the crowd

Molly, your belief system is best suited to religions that value internal spiritual reflection

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that leave it up to you to seek your own spiritual growth, with some guidance.

You are attracted to religions that do not try to explain whether there is an ultimate God, or what proper rituals and sacrifices are required to bring you closer to God. You seek a spiritual connection though reflection and contemplation. You also have a great sense of personal accountability for individual actions and a deep respect for life.

babolaypo65
07-07-2003, 08:21 PM
Babolaypo, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness .

Hey, how bout that. Ha, had it been anything else I would have dismissed it!

Twisterdog
07-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Shanna, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

iceyshiver21
07-12-2003, 04:18 PM
Another memeber for the community.
Kaite, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

Miranda_Rae
11-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Miranda, your belief system is best suited to religions that value salvation from sin

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that offer to deliver you from sin or save you from evil.

Some religions assert that all people are born with original sin and must seek salvation. They also maintain that a savior has come to save humankind and that you can find salvation by accepting this as the truth. You are attracted to spiritual groups that believe salvation is possible and encourage you along that path.

Cincy'sMom
11-23-2004, 07:51 PM
your belief system is best suited to religions that value salvation from sin

Who
11-23-2004, 11:41 PM
your belief system is best suited to religions that value salvation from sin

heinz57_79
11-24-2004, 12:55 PM
Open mindedness for me.

Anyone for starting a commune? lol :D