PDA

View Full Version : What kind of popstar are you?

wolfsoul
07-06-2003, 11:15 PM
http://www.emode.com/tests/pop_star/

Take this quiz! :) Here are my results :

Jordan, your pop star style is Fresh 'n Sweet!

You're kind and sincere with a wholesome attitude that's bound to earn you a place in the hearts of adoring fans everywhere. You're probably committed to your friends, your family, and staying true to your values — and your upbeat, forward-thinking words inspire others to stay positive in their own lives. How can anyone be down in the dumps when there's a megawatt personality like yours beside them?

Karen
07-06-2003, 11:26 PM
Mine's "Loud and Proud!"

Soledad
07-07-2003, 12:06 AM
I'm Deep 'n Soulful. Go figure.

CathyBogart
07-07-2003, 01:03 AM
Argh, they ask for your email address at the END! I answered all the questions, but I'm not giving them my email address. Oh well.

aly
07-07-2003, 01:15 AM
Alyson, your pop star style is Fresh 'n Sweet!

Gone Doggin'
07-07-2003, 01:35 AM
i'm Loud and Proud lol i'm not quite sure why, i'm pretty shy

iceyshiver21
07-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Loud 'n Proud

Shy? You? Never. You've got a lot to say and you're not afraid to say it — you probably freely give advice to your friends and family, have strong opinions about all kinds of issues, and love to laugh, sing, and be the life of the party (You just might get a kick out of arguing, too). A limelight lover like you would have no problem strutting your stuff on stage.

You're a wildflower not a wallflower, so when it comes to picking your outfit for your first public performance, you should choose something that matches your fiery spirit. Think bright colors and prints, tough leather pants, or accessories that might weigh more than you do. Don't think twice if your clothes clash — a rebel like you doesn't have to match. You've got the kind of style that shines through in every bold outfit, gesture, and opinion you throw out there. So keep making those waves you're so good at. And don't let anyone get in the way of your unstoppable passion for life!

Tina
07-07-2003, 05:23 AM
Tina, your pop star style is Loud 'n Proud!

Shy? You? Never. You've got a lot to say and you're not afraid to say it — you probably freely give advice to your friends and family, have strong opinions about all kinds of issues, and love to laugh, sing, and be the life of the party (You just might get a kick out of arguing, too). A limelight lover like you would have no problem strutting your stuff on stage.

Kfamr
07-07-2003, 05:36 AM
http://i.emode.com/tests/pop_star/images/loud_s.gif
Loud 'n Proud

You're a wildflower not a wallflower, so when it comes to picking your outfit for your first public performance, you should choose something that matches your fiery spirit. Think bright colors and prints, tough leather pants, or accessories that might weigh more than you do. Don't think twice if your clothes clash — a rebel like you doesn't have to match. You've got the kind of style that shines through in every bold outfit, gesture, and opinion you throw out there. So keep making those waves you're so good at. And don't let anyone get in the way of your unstoppable passion for life!

anna_66
07-07-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
http://i.emode.com/tests/pop_star/images/loud_s.gif
Loud 'n Proud

Ditto for me.

cocker_luva
07-07-2003, 12:32 PM
mine is fresh n' sweet also.