PDA

View Full Version : Knock all you want....

Cataholic
07-06-2003, 02:43 PM
But, you probably won't be able to open the door. Binx loves to sleep in front of the door,totally destroying the nicely placed rug, making it impossible to open the door from the outside. While I can get him to move, I just can't get the door to go over four inches of rug...strange, isn't it? (Those of you that haven't seen his mouth in awhile...yeah, his gums are going crazy still).

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid68/p8e39aa85bcc7f76e93c2146bbc47dc55/fbbf2080.jpg

Cincy'sMom
07-06-2003, 02:47 PM
What is it about a rug, the dogs either love to lay on, or have to move out of the way?

Binx, you look soooo miserable :( ( and yet so cute :) ) I sure hope they figure out a way to help you soon!

Tonya
07-06-2003, 02:48 PM
Oh my gosh, what a cute picture! He is so beautiful. I remember asking you about Binx's mouth, but I don't remember which thread. lol. What's happening with it? I am having a problem with Teddy's teeth, so I am curious.

Cataholic
07-06-2003, 02:54 PM
Hi Tonya,
Well, Binx just had some biopsy work on Tuesday, from his mouth and arms...that is why they are shaved in the photo. We are waiting the results of the biopsies..maybe ten more days, to see where we go from here. The first major sir jury, while successful in that the gums were removed, turned sour. The gums grew back within five weeks. Binx has teeth, they are just covered by gums. Here's hoping the results tell us something.

Amy, not to be sad...Binx doesn't seem fazed by his condition. He still eats like piglet, and seems happy- though the nuetering was a disaster. So, maybe today and yesterday he was miserable...

Johanna

Tonya
07-06-2003, 02:55 PM
Ok, I found a thread explaining Binx's condition. Poor guy! I hope he'll be ok! I've never heard of such a thing. Is he in pain? I'll be praying for the poor guy.

Teddy's teeth just keep coming in, all baby teeth, no adult ones. The doctor has put him under and pulled some teeth twice now, a total of 18, and now I just noticed 2 more baby teeth popping up. It's called polydentia. So far he isn't in pain, I think as long as you catch it, it's ok.

RubyMutt
07-06-2003, 02:56 PM
Aww, Binx, you are such a character! Not to mention an adorable pup as well! :D Take care sweetie!

primabella
07-06-2003, 02:58 PM
Poor Binx! He's such a cutie though!

Cinder & Smoke
07-06-2003, 04:09 PM
Dear MawMee ~

We live in a big Howze, wiff Lotsa Doorz.
*I* happin to like Dis Door!

An Rugz? We gotz lotsa rugz, too.
Dat Rug iz Your Rug.
I'd 'preciate you Not puttin Your Rug in fronta MY Door!

Luv,
/s/ da Binx Boy

Pam
07-06-2003, 04:39 PM
After all that poor fellow has been through in his short life I'd say he can sleep just about anywhere he wants to! :cool: Maybe you can teach him the word "fire" just in case. ;)

KYS
07-06-2003, 05:08 PM
I agree with Pam. Binx has been through so much,
and now he has an infection.
Let Binx sleep ANYWHERE he wants. :)

I am so relieved that Binx's condition doesn't
bother him and he still has a big appitite and is happy.

Big Hugs to Binxie

GSDgurl
07-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Poor Binxie:( .... Hope you get better soon boy~!

Your soo cute~!:)

Chris J
07-06-2003, 05:58 PM
Holly does the same but it's in the laundry room.

ChloeLove
07-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Aww poor Binx! :( Hope he gets better soon! (looks so miserable and so adorable at the same time...never thought this was possible but I thought wrong! ;))

jenfer
07-06-2003, 06:03 PM
I am so sorry that Binx has to go through all these, but I am very glad that he is still a happy puppy. How old is he now? Still a puppy? :D Give him a BIG hug for me please. :)

shais_mom
07-06-2003, 08:00 PM
poor Binxie boy! You still look adorable tho!

wolfsoul
07-06-2003, 09:26 PM
Cute pic! :D

I hope that his gums get better :)

anna_66
07-07-2003, 07:56 AM
Hey, let me say what everyone else has

"Binx can lay wherever he wants!":p

But I'm sure you already know that don't you;)

4 Dog Mother
07-07-2003, 09:39 AM
What a cutie Binx is!!! Jack likes to lie by the front door on the cool lineleum (sp). He is so funny sometimes. The others all have to be near us but he wants to be in the coolest spot.:)

Airedalekisses
07-07-2003, 04:52 PM
aww, sweetie Binx!! hey there's a reason they call them throw rugs or scatter rugs-you're just doing what is supposed to be done to them!! I'm not a vet by any means;but I do have a genetic defect and have been on all kinds of medications-maybe you could ask your vet if Binx' immune system could be strengthened with suppliments, poor guy what a trooper!!:)

ramanth
07-08-2003, 08:38 AM
Awww Binx. You're so cute. What a way to protect your mom. :D