PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to Barry White

moosmom
07-06-2003, 10:34 AM
I just wanted to pay a little tribute to Barry White, the awesome singer, who passed away a couple of days ago.

The one thing I remember about him is the commercial he did a voice over in as a bunny.

Rest in Peace Barry. You will be sorely missed.:(

AvaJoy
07-06-2003, 12:13 PM
Barry White songs were so great!!! He really new how to croon a tune. I had puchased his Greatest Hits CD several months ago, as I enjoy the older, soulful tunes from that era. He will live long in memory!:cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Barry White had such a wonderful voice. It was so mellow. He will be missed. For you fans of the channel Nickelodeon, and the cartoon "The Angry Beavers", Barry was the voice of the cool bear (named Barry) in that show. (I think).

CattleDogMom
07-06-2003, 01:16 PM
Barry White died??? How??? What happened???

Darn it, I gotta get a TV!

I have all his CD's including the huge best of best of CD

Man, I am bummed...Celebrity death don't normally get me but I was when Stevie Ray Vaughn, Sam Kinnison and Roy Orbison died.

Crystal

carole
07-06-2003, 05:01 PM
Thank you donna for the tribute to Barry White, he indeed was a great singer, his songs bring back loved and treasured moments of great happiness in my life.

I will never forget you BIG GUY, you have brought great pleasure into my life, and your memory goes on, I will continue to play your songs for the rest of my life and even the day I depart you will be with me .

Cataholic
07-06-2003, 05:31 PM
Barry White was THE man...he could sure sing the sultry ones, and his voice was amazing. In fact, wasn't his voice lower and more bassy than typical??