PDA

View Full Version : Not Vacation!!

iceyshiver21
07-06-2003, 12:23 AM
WOW! Umm not vacation~
Like prevously posted I left my house to go on vacation with the fam for the first time in like 5 years. I should have stayed home.

Thursday Night-
We arived at my grandpas and went down to there trailer about 3 football feilds away from the house. It was going to be just us in the trailer. Since it was still light out me, my dad, two borthers and my 2 year old sister carlee, where going out to light of fire crackers. So we drove down the road about 200 yards to the lake I went to test my grandpa's dock...very wobbley, I stood there and watched the heat lighting. It was really windy so i headed back by the time my feet touched land that wind had picked up. I went up to tell my dad that it was too windy to light them off the wind REALLY picked up...The dust flew in our eyes and stung so we got in and drove up to the trailer. We had to get out one by one because otherwise the wind would rip through the truck take all our papers, that where lying around in the truck. Well my older of the two brothers got out and ran inside, Just as the youngest brother went to get out, the canoe lying about 10 yards away smashed into the truck bowing in half, it was raining so hard...we thought it was a tree. My brother got out, then me carring carlee, then I went back out to help my dad....he was trying to move the conoe...we gave up and went in. It stormed...hailed..and shook the trailer. I trailer was safe, for the most part because there are rods holding it down to the earth. Just as it quit, and we all got to bed we got hit again, and again, and again. 4 times totel. :( Alot of damage...The paddle boat hit our van. trees through windows stuff like that.

Friday-
We went up to the house to get everything out. I found spray paint and started to color the walls with spray paint and color crayons...baecause how many times do you get to do that in a life time?? We got most of it out and went back to the trailer and shot off our fireworks till 4 in the morning.

Saterday-
Finshed getting the stuff out. Colored some more. After that they *tried* to tear it down..that house was still as sturdy as the day she was built...my grandpa just is a drunk who wants all the money he can get..wether or not it hurts everyone else.
They started tearing it down at noon...its still standing..it wont go down...thats how solid it was.

Now im sitting at home..what a vacation...who works on a vacation?? :rolleyes: I dont know..this is why i dont leave my pets...its safer and less work at hoe..yes im lazy but, I dont like working from 8 in the morning till 8 at night with only breakfast. i dont know I guess Im kinda sore about the whole thing, like how my grandpa will sell anything to make a quick buck. Thank goodness my other grandpa isnt like that...