PDA

View Full Version : *My* 4th of July... :-X

I Love Brian, Forever <3
07-05-2003, 09:49 PM
Brian's mom came and picked me up. We went some ways and went to a ritzy Wal-Mart, she got whatever there. We went to her friends house, which was supposed to be a BBQ. Missouri has been in a heat advisory for the past few days and will be again tomorrow. This guy had no AC. Well, his mom and this guy decided to "take a short drive and talk." Brian and I thought, ok, cool, they'll be back in about half an hour. We entertained ourselves for a while, because a bike rental was right next to this guys house... we got some bikes and road some trails for a little while. We came back and they still weren't there. With many failed attempts to use someone's phone, we finally got to use one and we left a message on his mom's cell phone. FOUR hours later, they show up. Her, being heavily under the influence of alcohol. So, as we had planned previously to go to a lake and go conoeing, swimming and whatnot. We had gone, and they guy, who I'll call T drove us there. I was going to drive, but I didn't have my permit with me OR my glasses and on my permit, that's my restrictions - glasses. Anyway, T drove us there and apparently we were unexpected and somewhat unwanted. So, the guy who's lake we swam in said we could stay for a while. We stayed for about 45 minutes having some fun. Well, T had to get back home so he could go about doing what he had planned. So, he drove us back... when we were half way back to his house, we stopped. (This place was all country.) T asked me to have a "girl to girl" talk with Brian's mom, who was drunk and the two guys would talk. So, me and her took a walk down this country road, with farmland and beautiful scenery. She talked to me in depth about her feelings towards humans in general and whatnot. Well, we finally got back into the car after Brian came, about half a mile down the street and got the car keys and brought them back to T. T came and picked us up. Well, we got to back to his house and Brian and I changed clothes because we went swimming in our clothes. During the time we were there, Brian and I decided that we WERE NOT going to let his mom drive. So, his mom wanted to go say hey to some friends down the street at a bar, not more than a 5 minute walk from T's house. So, Brian drove there and everyone asked her to go and get some beer. So, his mom wanted to go to QT. (Brian has no permit or license.) Brian drove us to QT, she got beer and a whole bunch of other crap and Brian got some energy drinks and chips. I told him I wanted to drive back, considering I actually have a permit and won't get in as much trouble as he does. So, I drove back to the bar, about a 15-20 mile drive. We got there and Brian and I told her I had to be back home BEFORE midnight. We had been telling her that all night, because we knew she wouldn't get me back on time. At first she said, "give me 15 minutes and we'll go." Then, about 20 minutes later, we ask her what's up. She says, she came here to see the fireworks and she intends to stay until they are finished. So Brian went over there, to where she was sitting with the other people and set her straight. Also, Brian had the car keys and would not give them back to her. So she came over there cursing up a storm at him telling him to give her HER f***** car keys... this argument turned into much more and really went into depth about everything between him and his mom. He refused to give her the keys until she decided to listen to him. She wouldn't listen to him, but kept screaming at him... he did the same. Well, he eventually gave her the keys and she left and we stood there for a minute, me trying to calm him down. I said, "look, I'll take your mom's cell and call my mom and tell her to come and pick us up, OK?" He said, "YES, PLEASE DO THAT." Something like that... anyway... I called her and asked her if she'd come pick me and Brian up. Her phone went dead in the process... so we walked to T's and used his cell phone. She got directions for T and made sure me and Brian were safe. Brian and I hid out, where it was dark in between some houses so his mother couldn't find us and waited for my mom. T was really nice and offered us anything and everything. We waited for about an hour and my mom finally arrived. We got in the car and explained the whole thing to her. On the way there, I realized I had a tick on me. How wonderful. So, we dropped Brian off at home, where his mom and not yet returned to and we went home. His mom finally arrived at home, the next day, or should I say later that day because it was after midnight. They argued some more and he ended up packing his stuff and leaving. Well, he had me worried ALL day not calling me like he said he would, if he left. I called his house and got his mom. She talked to me for a while and apologized to me several times. Earlier today around 5:30, I rode my bike up to Brian's house, about a 7 mile roundtrip to see if he was there or if he'd show up. I waited at his house and nothing. So, after about 15-20 minutes, I left, checking to see if every person I saw was Brian. Nothing. I got back and Brian had not called. Well, FINALLY at 8pm, he calls me. He acts like everything is just perfect, meanwhile I've been friggin' worrying like crazy about him and if he was ok. He said he didn't know if he was staying at home tonight, even though his mom isn't there, she's at work. I believe he said he's going to a friend's house. He says he loves me to death and that he's in love with me but sometimes, it really doesn't feel like it. Anyway, he doesn't even know if he's going to still live at his mother's house. I'd give him my little input, but I don't think it's really my place.

And that is pretty much my 4th of July and today.

Sorry so long. I hate the 4th of July.