PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

PapillonCrazie!
07-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Hi all!
My name is Kealey, and I have two munchkin cats, Celine (black and white) and Midge (calico) I will post pictures in a bit :) I also have a Papillon, Sadie.
Oh yes, they are all females!
Celine is four. And Midge is two...... I will post pictures in a bit:)

bluekat
07-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Hi Kealey! Welcome to the site, you'll love it here:D
I saw the pictures of one of your cats, she's so cute! I love Munchkins. I also love Papillon dogs too:)
I only have one cat. His name is Blueberry, and he's a blue point Himalayan/Persian. He just turned one four days ago.

aly
07-05-2003, 09:54 AM
Hi Kealey. Welcome to Pet Talk!

I love Papillons. I was looking to get one a couple years ago, but then my Reece popped into my life. Of course I love kitties too! :)

I see you live in Texas - so do I!

PapillonCrazie!
07-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Hi, thank you for the Welcome!

Aly, what part do you live in? I live around the DFW area :)

aly
07-05-2003, 09:59 AM
I'm in Austin. Not too far!

I'd really like to meet some of the people on this board from Texas sometime :) I think there are 3-4 in the DFW area and a few in the Houston area. There's another one besides me in Austin too.

catmandu
07-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Hello Kealey , I am Catmandu , and I have a no kill hotel for lost and stray Cats , called the Lost Cats Hotel. There are 14 resident Cats , and at least 4 who have a feeding station on the back porch with cushions to sleep on. I love my Cays 11 of whom are on my signature! Welcome to Pet Talk!

Cataholic
07-06-2003, 03:33 PM
Hi, and welcome to PT. I live with six tuxies and one puppy, Binx, all below.