PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

PapillonCrazie!
07-05-2003, 08:25 AM
Hi everyone my name is Kealey, and I am currently owned by two cats and only one pap right now, Sadie. But she will be getting a brother or sister (or two) soon:)

Sadie is 3 months today, her birthday was April 5.
I had another (well actually two) puppies, Madalyn and Remington. But due to a grade three heart murmur on Maddie, and something the vet could not recognize on Remington, the breeder took them back under her care. Maddie is now living with an older couple. So, I will be posting pictures of all three, since they are all my babies :)

BBFN!
~Kealey

clara4457
07-05-2003, 08:30 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! You are going to love it here - everyone on this board is so helpful and friendly. I would love to see pictures of your babies.

I have three babies. Leo is a 2 1/2 year old Rott/Chow mix and Penny Lane is a 6 year old GSD/Corgi maybe? mix, both adopted from shelters. Sam is a DSH cat I inherited from my mother when she got ill and had to go into a nursing home.

Cincy'sMom
07-05-2003, 08:34 AM
Welcome to PT!! I have a Sadie also, but she is a 2 1/2 yr old Lab/Dalmatian mix. I also have Cincy (Lab mix) and Spot (Dalmatian mix).

Can't wait to see pictures of your pets :)

primabella
07-05-2003, 09:00 AM
Welcome!

I love Papillons! Can't wait to see pics! :) I am owned by a Sheltie named Mickey and two budgie birds named Rocket and Sky. :)

PapillonCrazie!
07-05-2003, 09:21 AM
Thank you for the welcomes :)
This seems like a nice place!

anna_66
07-05-2003, 09:45 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!
I've already seen the pictures and I must say....SO ADORABLE!

aly
07-05-2003, 09:57 AM
Well, I just welcomed you on the cat side, but I'll do it here too! :)

I can't wait for pics of your Pap. I just love the breed! There's a couple other Paps here on PT too.

Looking forward to hearing more from you! Glad you like it here so far.

cali
07-05-2003, 10:04 AM
lol hey kealey are we swapen boards? lol:D hehe, 2 boards all the same members!:p lol

PapillonCrazie!
07-05-2003, 10:12 AM
Hey Aly, I posted her pics!

LOL Cali, looks that way to me!! :D

KYS
07-05-2003, 10:23 AM
A warm welcome to Pet Talk.
I am going to your next thread to see pics.

ChinookCrazy
07-05-2003, 11:28 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome Kealy!! :)

Your pup is such a cutie! I'm owned by three Chinooks...Scout, Tucker, and Kodak. Again, welcome to PT and I can't wait to hear more about your little Sadie!

Tina
07-05-2003, 11:57 AM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!!

I'm owned by 3 dogs Ginger(Miniature Pinscher mix) Prissy(our newest addition,Australian Shepherd mix) and Ruff (Collie/Spitz mix)

I'm also owned by 3 cats,1 bird,1 guinea pig and 1 rabbit.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-05-2003, 12:21 PM
Hi and Welcome to Pet Talk!

I am owned by 2 dogs, Daisy a golden retriever and Molly a sable and white rough collie. (in signature) I also have 2 cats named Angel and Dillian, a hamster named Neko and 6 desert tortoises! :D :)

GSDgurl
07-05-2003, 12:29 PM
Hi n' Welcome to Pet Talk~!!!! Glad to see you here~!! Can't wait to see some pictures of your babies~!

My name is Casey. Im owned by 3 dogs-- Asia(GSD), Alex(sheltie), n' Colby (my newest member, Doberman) You can see their pistures in my sig.
3 cats- Ashes, Meche, n' Kayro n' 1 rabbit-- Baby.

:D

Crikit
07-05-2003, 12:58 PM
Hey and Welcome, I'm sure you'll like it here.

As Aly said there are other people on the board who own paps...I just happen to be one of them :D

I currently own a 2 yr old male black and white named Tama...yes only one, would love more but for some reason my folks seem to think that three is enough. Anyhoo Tama seems to enjoy spending his days hanging out with my other two dogs Smudge a 3yr old male lab/spaniel cross (he rules the roost around here) and Winter a 2yr old female border collie, who just thinks the world of Tama.

tikeyas_mom
07-05-2003, 01:58 PM
WELCOME!!! I hope you stick around at pt, it is fun here! and addicting 2. I am owned by a shih tzu, a siberian husky, hamsters, gerbils, cockatiel, budgies, cat an mousie!! lol again welcome!!

tatsxxx11
07-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Welcome Kealey and Sadie! I'm Sandra and I have 2 dogs, Cody a Husky/Shep and Star, a yeloow Lab. I also have 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and a guinea pig named Moon! Looking forward to getting to know you and your fur gang!:)

6PUPPY
07-08-2003, 12:51 PM
I HAVE A TWO YEAR OLD FEMALE . HER NAME IS ANGEL GIRL. SHE JUST HAD A LITTER OF TWO 5 MONTHS AGO. THEY ARE VERY LOVING AND LOVE TO PROTECT. THE BABIES ARE JUST PRECIOUS AS WELL.:D

iceyshiver21
07-08-2003, 12:57 PM
Hello!! Welcome To Pettalk!!