PDA

View Full Version : Sweet & Sour

10-26-2001, 10:44 AM
Well folks, here are the pictures of "Mother Cheryl's" new fur-babies... they are so darling and look so grateful!

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/037/9z/Lb/5Z/dJ59393.jpg
This is Sour - Sour was is worse shape than Sweet. Please remember that he actually looks better in the picture than he did when we first brought him here.

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/019/hT/rR/CP/dA38605.jpg
Sweet - It shows how small and underfed they were. The sad part, is that we had already fed them four huge meals, and left food out for them to have anytime they got hungry. Sadly, Sweet looks better.

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/005/x9/GN/yo/dB89221.jpg
This is a picture of Sweet's eye. We took a picture really quick before we started to medicate it. It is already looking tons better!

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/017/UX/yI/zU/dO39498.jpg
Here is just a sweet picture of the two of them. How someone can do that to those little pups is beyond me.

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/018/7i/df/c7/dM60594.jpg
This is a picture of little Prince. He is the puppy that Jeremy's aunt gave us, the day before we found Sweet & Sour.

Well, there you are Cheryl - thank you for sending them. I know they will have the best life you with and your family. Thank you for taking them in :D!

Dixieland Dancer
10-26-2001, 10:57 AM
Three beauties! And... Three kids in diapers at one time! :eek: You are truly a Saint.

mugsy
10-26-2001, 11:38 AM
Now those are some REALLY cute pups. All 3 of them are adorable. They definitely look like hounds. I am definitely getting a large soft spot for hounds. They are just too cool! The eye doesn't look good...I'm sure glad it looks better now. How people can be so cruel as to dump living things like that. They deserve a similar fate.

Logan
10-26-2001, 11:51 AM
Bless their little hearts. :( I just don't understand how people can let things like this happen. I guess they do it because they know someone like Cheryl and her husband will come along. :) It doesn't make it right, but it sure is a good thing there are people like you all out there! :D

I admire each and every one of you!!

Daisy's Mom
10-26-2001, 11:53 AM
I AM SO JEALOUS! All three of the new babies are absolutely beautiful!!! I am totally in love with all of them. Anything with some hound in it just melts my heart :) Cheryl, with three puppies you are going to be one busy- but happy -lady!

Dixie Belle
10-26-2001, 12:07 PM
Angel, thank you again for posting them. And yes, they are keeping us busy. Prince, being the youngest, is the one we really have to work with. He is still waking us up in the middle of the night wanting food. But, as crazy as it sounds, Otto (ferret) has adopted him!!! They completely adore each other!!! Sweet&Sour are doing great too. They got their first shots and wormer yesterday. They are even getting excited to see me and Jeremy when we come outside. Sweet is my special little girlie. She loves to sit in my lap, and with even get on to Sour when he tries to bother us. Thanks for all of ya'lls support. It makes us feel like we are really doing a good thing.

delidog
10-26-2001, 04:38 PM
how precious is that?!?!?! they are truly wonderful!!! yes, i am jealous...3 new furbabies in a week?!?!?!?! wish i were that lucky!!!! the deli dog ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
10-26-2001, 05:30 PM
Dixie, believe me you are doing a good thing, they are all so cute, I love them all, it keeps making me want another pup,no matter how old we are, if only I could convince Perry it was o.k. that he would still get the attention he craves. You all are a wonderful family to take these little orphans in. Give them all a hug and kiss from Perry, Daisy and me.
Jackie

*LabLoverKEB*
10-26-2001, 07:04 PM
Cheryl, bless your heart! ;) You are so sweet to take in those sweet, adorable little pups! I just know that they are going to have a very happy life with you! They are sooo cute!!! I wish I could get another doggy! :( It just breaks my heart that people just "dump" these poor little babies. Again, they are sooooo adorable!

tatsxxx11
10-26-2001, 07:10 PM
What beautiful, beautiful babies. God Bless them, and you and your family Cheryl. They couldn't have found a more loving and caring home to be "reborn" into. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sudilar
10-26-2001, 08:56 PM
Three very lucky pups!!!!! They are simply precious!!

ktreva52
10-27-2001, 08:07 PM
Those photos remind me of when my eldest daughter got her hound, Ella. She looked so pathetic and the vet thought she had parvo and wouldn't survive. Now, though, she's 60+ pounds of "goofy dog" and the only problems she has now is an allergy to wheat and she hates to ride in the car.

Best of luck with the "new kids on the block" and tell Otto....well, no, he won't care that he's not a dog and that Prince isn't a ferret. Won't matter a lick! ;)

AdoreMyDogs
10-27-2001, 09:47 PM
What adorable furkids! Those Sweet and Sour pupies pull at my heartstrings extra because they show their past neglect on their poor, skinny frames. So sad to see a malnourished, starving puppy. It is hard to see that in any age dog, but especially sad to see it in a baby.

You did a good thing by adopting those little kids, Cheryl, and you will be rewarded a zillion times over for your kind, loving heart. Bless you, and good luck with 3 :eek: :eek: :eek: new puppies! You have your work cut out for you, that's for sure!

TheAntiPam
10-27-2001, 10:25 PM
Wow, what a pup-fest at your place! You are doing a wonderful thing, providing a safe and loving home for these lil' creatures!

You mentioned that S&S look like black bloodhounds - is that possible? Or are they likely a mix? I would only recognize the tan and black color of the bloodhounds, but I'm not much of a hound expert! I find the infinite combinations of doggie flavors to be facinating!

Best wishes to your burgeoning pack! Hugs for Sweet and Sour and Prince and all the rest!