PDA

View Full Version : New boy?

RottnRotties
07-04-2003, 01:54 PM
AHHHHHH! LOL...okay, that felt good. ;) Anyways...LOL.

We might be getting another dog! My neighbors are moving to New York in a couple of months. The only problem? They have a dog (extremely energetic, very bouncy, loves to be outside and running freely)...and they will be moving into a small apartment in the city. As hard as this decision was for them, they have decided that it wouldn't be fair to take Moody (their dog) with them into such unwelcoming conditions.

They first considered taking him to a local rescue shelter, but had real problems with that (they wouldn't know what home he would go to, etc). After plenty of begging, I managed to get my parents into the idea of adopting Moody. Yay, I got them to say yes! LOL. Our neighbors were ecstatic...they would know where he was going to, they would be able to see him whenever they are in town, and my family and their's are great friends (so they would still be able to talk to us as often as they wanted).

Also, Moody gets along great with Crash and Bruiser (they go for walks together, go to the dog park, etc). In all honesty, it couldn't have worked out better. :) I'm so excited.

Okay, let's see...now about Moody, LOL. Well...he's a GORGEOUS 10-month old Chinook. He looks a lot like a yellow Lab with a little bit of Spitz mixed in. Ah, he's so adorable. As hard as it must be for our neighbors, they really seem to be excited about the fact that they will be able to see him whenever they'd like, and they know who he is going to.

AHHHHH! LOL...last time I do that, I promise.

KYS
07-04-2003, 02:51 PM
I am sorry Moody can not go with his owners,
and I am relieved they did not drop him
off at the shelter. :(

I am so glad he will have a good home with you.
He knows your family and your dogs.
Good for you and your parents and I hope it works
out for Moody that he gets to live with you.

aly
07-04-2003, 03:29 PM
Congrats on your new boy! YAY! Can't wait for pics of the three amigos together :D

anna_66
07-05-2003, 09:38 AM
I'm glad to hear that Moody will be going to a great home!

I'll be looking forward to seeing some pics of him:D

Karen
07-05-2003, 10:09 AM
Sounds like he'll add some color-contrat to those Rottie boys, too! I hope everything works out, they must be so relieved to know he'll have a good home, and one they can still keep in touch with!

ChinookCrazy
07-05-2003, 11:31 AM
Yay! Another Chinook owner! LoL. You're new boy, Moody, looks so much like my Kodak. Wow! LoL. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about your three guys' awesome adventures! :)