PDA

View Full Version : New

RottnRotties
07-03-2003, 06:43 PM
Hey everyone! :) I just thought I would introduce myself before I started posting. My name is Lauren, I'm from Illinois...and I own two Rottweiler boys, named Crash and Bruiser. Crash just turned a year old last week, and still acts exactly like a puppy (hyper, energetic, and every other word for SPAZ...lol). Bruiser is two years old, and is much more 'cuddly' than Crash. He seems to think he is a tiny little lap dog or something, and always tries to wiggle his way into my lap...he's beastly...not a good idea, lol. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to sharing some stories! :)

Tina
07-03-2003, 06:46 PM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!!! :D

doglovrforevr
07-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I have one baby, Rusty. He's a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.:D Have you heard of that breed? (OT?)Anyways, I like to call Rusty, Rusterz and instead of haveing to type Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Toller and NSDTR are alternatives.

Tonya
07-03-2003, 06:50 PM
Hello! I love the names! I'm Tonya. I have an australian shephard-husky named Dusty, a husky named Roxy, a pomeranian Teddy, Ron and Raven (cats), and two snakes. Welcome to Pettalk.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-03-2003, 06:51 PM
Hi, Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Julie and I am owned by 2 dogs, Daisy a 1.5 year old golden retriever, and Molly, a 2.5 year old sable and white rough collie. (in signature). I also have 2 cats, Angel and Dillian, a hamster named Neko, and 6 desert tortoises.

I hope to see pics of Crash and Bruiser! :D :)

Kfamr
07-03-2003, 06:52 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Just to let you know, your signature picture isn't showing up. Only people webshots doesn't allow people to post photos from their site. I suggest using Imagestation. (www.imagestation.com). Also, when you do get a signature photo up, it has to be under 25 k. :)

anna_66
07-03-2003, 06:55 PM
I'm Anna & I'm owned by a rottie boy also (the one in my pic below). His name is Angus (he's almost 12), & the other two you see are his lil' sisters Huney (Chow) and Roxey (Sib).
I hope you stick around and tell us all about your boys, it would be nice to have another rottie owner around!
Have any pictures, I'd sure love to see them (everyone else probably would too;) ).

primabella
07-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Welcome to PT :D I'm sure you'll love it here. I can't wait to see some pics of your boys :)

I have a Sheltie named Mickey and two budgies named Rocket & Sky. (pics in sig) Hope to see you around :)

clara4457
07-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! Your babies are beautiful. I have a 2 1/2 yr old Rott/Chow mix (Leo) and a 6 yr old mutt (Penny Lane).

Cisco's Mom
07-04-2003, 05:26 AM
Cisco & I (Renee) send you a great big ...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pf8dcdd7c5b0fdffb522fd28e2b5b9e5f/fc4ef5fa.gif

Waiting on pics. of your babies!!:)

cloverfdx
07-04-2003, 07:41 AM
a big warm welcome to you and your "boys"

hope to see some pics soon

i am owned by a rottweiler X australian cattle dog (red heeler), clover my baby girl (signiture)
a 5.5 year old jack russell terror X and a 1 year old chihuahua, 2 cats n a couple of resident ringtailed possums :D

KYS
07-04-2003, 07:52 AM
A very warm welcome to Pet Talk.

Cincy'sMom
07-04-2003, 08:06 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Can't wait to see pictures of your Rottie boys!!

I have 3 dogs, Sadie (2 1/2 yr old Lab/Dalmatian), Cincy (1 1/2 yr old Lab mix) and Spot (2 1/2 yr old Dalmatian mix)

ellensy
07-04-2003, 10:31 AM
HI!!! WELCOME to PetTalk..... you're gonna love it here........ pix pix hehe ;)

ChloeLove
07-04-2003, 10:40 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! This is *the* best place for pet-lovers to talk. I am sure you will love it here! :D

lovemyshiba
07-04-2003, 10:41 AM
Welcome!!
I have 3 "kids" Kito, a Shiba Inu, Abbey, a beagle mix, and Riley, a lab pup!!

My husband just adores rotties--he used to have 2 of them, so we'll be anxiously awaiting your pictures!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
07-04-2003, 11:25 AM
WELCOME!!! I'm Sarah, and I own a female Black Labrador Retriever, named Sadie! She is 7 years old, and is the biggest sweetheart. I love her sooooo much! I also own a bunch of tropical fishies, too! So glad you could join us here, I know you'll love it here, but beware, it's very addicting! lol! :) ;)

aly
07-04-2003, 11:30 AM
Hi Lauren!

Welcome to Pet Talk! Your boys sound absolutely adorable and I just love their names! I also love your user name :)

I would love to have a Rottie some day. Right now I have a Poodle/Bichon mix, a wirehair Terrier mix, and another Poodle mix foster. I also have 2 cats and usually have some fosters in the house. I'd like to add a ferret and a bird to the mix someday!

I can't wait to hear more about your Rottie boys!

RockyRoad
07-04-2003, 11:36 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!
I'm Britt and I am owned by Lady(German Shepherd Dog), Sally(Tabby Cat), Malley(Mackarel Tabby Cat), Oreo(Tuxedo Cat), Floppsy(Lop Rabbit), Speedy(Dwarf Hamster), Murphy & Dodge (Gerbils), 6 bettas (Mooka, Aiken, Bubbles, Popcorn, Aqua & Ocean), and lots more fish. (That took a while to type!)
Can't wait to get to know you and your rotties! :)

RottnRotties
07-04-2003, 12:41 PM
Thanks so much for the warm welcomes, both the boys and I appreciate it! I am hoping to purchase a scanner soon (but who knows)...so I will hopefully have pictures up eventually. I got lucky and managed to scan a few pictures in for my signature (and a couple of Crash), but that's all I've gotten so far...LOL. Ah well, I'm working on it. ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
07-04-2003, 12:44 PM
LOL, i know i already welcomed you...but now I can see your signature! Your boys are GORGEOUS! They look like big sweethearts! :D

RottnRotties
07-04-2003, 12:59 PM
LOL, i know i already welcomed you...but now I can see your signature! Your boys are GORGEOUS! They look like big sweethearts!

Thank you so much...the boys are blushing! LOL

primabella
07-04-2003, 01:22 PM
Oh they are so cute! :D :D :D :D

GSDgurl
07-04-2003, 05:43 PM
Hey n' Welcome to Pet Talk~!! Glad to see you joined~!! Your boys are just ~GORGEOUS~!! My Dad use to want a rottie also...soo he'll love seein pictures of them~!!

My name is Casey. I have 3 dogs- Asia(GSD), Alex(sheltie), n' Colby my new Doberman pup..(My dream dog..LOL) 3 cats-- Ashes, Meche, n' Kayro. 1 rabbit--Baby.

:D