PDA

View Full Version : Spiderballs

Lirathal
07-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Hey,

Are people seriously interesting in finding these spiderballs? If you have no idea what I'm talking about see the picture here ( http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29692 ) If people are interested I can probably work something out with the company to send them to me then I'd send them to people or something *shrug*. Let me know what you think.

Regards,
A/V Dept.

RedHedd
07-03-2003, 03:52 PM
I thought they were terrific! Where do they come from?

Denyce
07-03-2003, 03:53 PM
I was planning on asking you where to get those. I am positive my cats would love it!

Denyce

slick
07-03-2003, 04:02 PM
My cats would not play with them, but I'd love to find some to give away as Christmas presents. Please put me on your list. Thanks.

PS - if available I'd probably order about 8 of them....:D

AmberLee
07-03-2003, 05:04 PM
I'd like more information about them. How much do they cost? How long does it take to order them? etc...

PayItForward
07-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
I'd like more information about them. How much do they cost? How long does it take to order them? etc...
I bet they are too expensive to ship to the UK :(

Lirathal
07-03-2003, 06:56 PM
$2 US ea, minimum of 24, they are 2 1/3 inches in diameter, not sure on shipping to the UK, but at $2 US each (thats wholesale), thats $48 for 24, say $20 or so for shipping $68 .. round up to $70, then shipping costs to the person, 5 bucks? ... $4 each plus shipping (ROUGH ESTIMATE BEWARE :P)

Regards,
A/V Dept.

Denyce
07-03-2003, 08:20 PM
Ok I am confused:confused: So we have to buy 24 at a time?

Cataholic
07-03-2003, 08:28 PM
Dencye, I don't think so, I think Nate was saying "we" would have to place a minimum order....I would take a couple...they are interesting. Think they would have any dog appeal?

Cinder & Smoke
07-03-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Think they would have any dog appeal?

Dawg Appeal?? Prolly so...

GULP! Mmmmm! Gud, MawMee!
Ya gotz anudder wun?

Burrrrrp! :p

NoahsMommy
07-03-2003, 11:32 PM
ha ha...too funny Phred....exactly what I was thinking! ;)

I'd like to get in on this too....

Nate, does those "things" come off? The "legs" part?

Lirathal
07-04-2003, 09:13 AM
Honestly Tilly and Nutmeg were wrenching on them pretty good, but that doesn't compare to what a big dog can do. They are like a Yo-Yo but instead of spinning around the center, they are attached to a bungie cord type thing.

Well sense we are having some interest, lets do this. If you are interested give me an e-mail with the subjuect of SpiderBalls to [email protected] with how many you want. What I'll do is compile a list of how many people want them and if we can get enough to buy a lot of them we'll go for it, and I'll just mail them out from here.

Regards,
A/V Dept.

HayleyRosie
07-04-2003, 01:03 PM
I love those. I think Mandy would have so much fun with them. Love to have more info on how you would send them to all of us.

Lirathal
07-04-2003, 01:36 PM
Kinda flying by the seat of my pants, but for people that live close I could just deliver them, and for people not so close I could throw them? :eek: Just kidding, regular postal mail probably. To save money and lower the cost on them. Like I said, if your interested send me an email at [email protected]. I already have gotten some e-mails and it looks like I'll probably end up ordering a lot of 24 unless more come in.

Also they come in assorted colours, so I'll just get them to throw a mix in there? suggestions?

A/V Dept.

HayleyRosie
07-04-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Lirathal
Kinda flying by the seat of my pants, but for people that live close I could just deliver them, and for people not so close I could throw them? :eek

Can you actually throw all the way to Newfoundland?:eek: :eek:

Lirathal
07-06-2003, 01:41 AM
So I have an order for 19 Spiderballs, anyone else want them? I have to order 24 of them and I'll probably take a couple myself. Let me know if there is anyone else that wants some and I'll just order more? I'd like to figure out the final ammount by this wednesday or so?

A/V Dept.

Nomilynn
07-06-2003, 02:01 AM
Nate was kind enough to give one of his own spiderballs to Tilly and Nutmeg, which I have tied to my hall banister. They've been playing with them all evening, off and on! :) Nutmeg tried to chew the legs off, but that was when it was laying on my bed.. they haven't been successful in pulling one off, though! :)