PDA

View Full Version : Luna mentioned Jack in her diary... :)

Kirsten
07-03-2003, 01:47 PM
I finally had some time to update the diary section of Luna's website (http://www.lunas-little-world.de.vu), and she has mentioned Jack this time. :) She must be so in love with her beautiful boyfriend... :)

Kirsten

slick
07-03-2003, 01:55 PM
Luna, I enjoyed so much reading your Diary and all those awards! My goodness you certainly are a princess. Nose kisses to you sweetie!

Lerah021399
07-03-2003, 02:34 PM
I'll have to tell Jack when we get home! He'll be so excited!!! :D :D :D :D Please tell Luna not to be upset if she doesn't hear from Jack for the next few days. We will be very busy entertaining people for the holiday...I may not have the time to help him log on.

Lerah021399
07-08-2003, 07:52 AM
Luna, I showed Jack your website this weekend. He loved it! He was so exited that you mentioned him in your diary. Now I'll have to have my husband create a website for Jack so that he can talk about you (I don't know if/when that'll happen though :rolleyes: ).

Kirsten
07-08-2003, 01:09 PM
Luna was so proud today when she heard Jack enjoyed her website :) and she would love to visit his own page when your hubby is done with that job! :)

Kirsten