PDA

View Full Version : What flavor are you...I'm sunny orange! lol

mugsy
07-02-2003, 08:33 PM
go to www.emode.com and take the test to find out what flavor you are! lol

Here's mine..

What Flavor Fits You?

Molly, your flavor is Sunny Orange

Your sunny disposition and happy-go-lucky attitude are the kinds of traits everyone loves to have around. Our bet is you're known as the chief supporter in your clan. If there's a bash to throw, you're likely the first one on the horn. If there's a crisis at hand, you can usually be counted on to rally the troops. Easy to talk to and fun to be around, you have a gift for blending perfectly no matter what the situation. Read more about the flavor that fits you...

RubyMutt
07-02-2003, 08:38 PM
I'm Authentic Apple

True to the core, you're adored for being both good-natured and caring. In fact, when it comes to friends, you're the gold standard — the one everyone comes to for advice, perspective, and plain old good times. Truth is, people just like having you around. Must be something about your solid disposition that everyone finds so appealing. Or maybe it's the fact that you show your true colors so people know you're the real deal...

Regardless, it's not surprising that you mix so well in so many situations — from large get-togethers, to one-on-one time. Whatever your goals, you aim high while keeping your feet firmly planted on the ground. Overall, the people in your life trust you because you are willing to give straight advice and honest feedback. With your pleasant approach, and drive to find excitement in even the littlest things, it's no wonder you're the apple of so many eyes.

The Cat Factory
07-02-2003, 08:38 PM
Authentic Apple

True to the core, you're adored for being both good-natured and caring. In fact, when it comes to friends, you're the gold standard — the one everyone comes to for advice, perspective, and plain old good times. Truth is, people just like having you around. Must be something about your solid disposition that everyone finds so appealing. Or maybe it's the fact that you show your true colors so people know you're the real deal...

Kfamr
07-02-2003, 08:42 PM
Kay, your flavor is Groovy Grapefruit

With a laidback style and anything-goes outlook, your groove is mellow yellow. People enjoy hanging out with you for your calming vibe and unique perspective on life. That's probably because you aren't one to let everyday stress get you down. In fact, your pals would say they've rarely seen your feathers ruffled. But as much as you enjoy the company of your compadres, you're just as happy to spend time solo. Why follow the crowd when you can chill down your own path?

Fuzzy317
07-02-2003, 09:20 PM
Scott, your flavor is Playful Passion Fruit

Sunny, carefree, and a little bit of a prankster at times — your playful, passionate attitude is like a tropical paradise everyone wants to visit. You're definitely an original, unfazed by what others might think of your choices and ambitions. And that's a rare trait, my friend. In fact, it probably explains why so many of your pals are drawn to you. Well, that and your ability to have a good time with a real zest for life!

Your easygoing personality is also a welcome refreshment in the workplace. Must be because you refuse to sweat the small stuff. Or maybe it's your knack for keeping the big picture in mind while making sure things stay upbeat and on track. This confidence will take you far, if you so choose. But on the other hand, we wouldn't be surprised to see you close up shop and set sail for sunnier horizons. After all, life's too short to spend in a cubicle. And we think that upbeat attitude deserves a warm climate.

cali
07-02-2003, 09:44 PM
shayna, your flavor is Groovy Grapefruit

With a laidback style and anything-goes outlook, your groove is mellow yellow. People enjoy hanging out with you for your calming vibe and unique perspective on life. That's probably because you aren't one to let everyday stress get you down. In fact, your pals would say they've rarely seen your feathers ruffled. But as much as you enjoy the company of your compadres, you're just as happy to spend time solo. Why follow the crowd when you can chill down your own path?

GoldenRetrLuver
07-02-2003, 09:54 PM
Julie, your flavor is Authentic Apple

AmberLee
07-03-2003, 12:26 AM
I'm Sunny Orange (described previously)

And there I was, thinking I was a plum or a nectarine! :p :rolleyes: ;)

krazyaboutkatz
07-03-2003, 12:33 AM
I'm also Sunny Orange but after reading the others I feel that I should be more like Authentic Apple. :)

Cheshirekatt
07-03-2003, 01:01 AM
What Flavor Fits You?

kat, your flavor is Groovy Grapefruit

I like it! :D

captain
07-03-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
I'm Sunny Orange (described previously)

Me too ....

wolfsoul
07-03-2003, 01:22 AM
Jordan, your flavor is Crazy Cranberry

We have to hand it to you. With your self-confidence, gumption, and joie de vivre, you're usually two steps ahead of the pack, willing to try anything once (and usually twice). We'd guess that kind of devil-may-care attitude has won you loads of admirers, particularly those wanting in on some of that positive energy (or maybe just wondering what the heck you're going to do next). Regardless, you're always refreshing with a little kick — a combination sure to juice up any crowd.

Gone Doggin'
07-03-2003, 01:40 AM
Kate, your flavor is Sunny Orange

Your sunny disposition and happy-go-lucky attitude are the kinds of traits everyone loves to have around. Our bet is you're known as the chief supporter in your clan. If there's a bash to throw, you're likely the first one on the horn. If there's a crisis at hand, you can usually be counted on to rally the troops. Easy to talk to and fun to be around, you have a gift for blending perfectly no matter what the situation. Read more about the flavor that fits you...

Everyone knows a Sunny Orange like you thrives best in the tropics! Get a taste of fresh fruit in a bottle with Dole and click here for a chance to win a tropical vacation of a lifetime!

lol i'm happy-go-lucky!!

tatsxxx11
07-03-2003, 06:32 AM
I'm an an apple too!

Sandra, your flavor is Authentic Apple

Regardless, it's not surprising that you mix so well in so many situations — from large get-togethers, to one-on-one time. Whatever your goals, you aim high while keeping your feet firmly planted on the ground. Overall, the people in your life trust you because you are willing to give straight advice and honest feedback. With your pleasant approach, and drive to find excitement in even the littlest things, it's no wonder you're the apple of so many eyes.

Pam
07-03-2003, 06:46 AM
Pam, your flavor is Sunny Orange

Lots of us oranges here. :)

Logan
07-03-2003, 07:18 AM
http://i.emode.com/tests/flavorfits/images/apple_s.gif

I'm Authentic Apple too! :)

anna_66
07-03-2003, 07:26 AM
http://i.emode.com/tests/flavorfits/images/apple_s.gif

anna, your flavor is Authentic Apple

True to the core, you're adored for being both good-natured and caring. In fact, when it comes to friends, you're the gold standard — the one everyone comes to for advice, perspective, and plain old good times. Truth is, people just like having you around. Must be something about your solid disposition that everyone finds so appealing. Or maybe it's the fact that you show your true colors so people know you're the real deal...Regardless, it's not surprising that you mix so well in so many situations — from large get-togethers, to one-on-one time. Whatever your goals, you aim high while keeping your feet firmly planted on the ground. Overall, the people in your life trust you because you are willing to give straight advice and honest feedback. With your pleasant approach, and drive to find excitement in even the littlest things, it's no wonder you're the apple of so many eyes.

4 Dog Mother
07-03-2003, 07:43 AM
Sunny Orange? Maybe I better take this test again.:rolleyes:

ramanth
07-03-2003, 08:41 AM
Kim, your flavor is Authentic Apple

:D

Cookiebaker
07-03-2003, 10:14 AM
hehe Sunny Orange. I even took the test twice with different answers the second time. :)

Tina
07-03-2003, 10:40 AM
Tina, your flavor is Authentic Apple

True to the core, you're adored for being both good-natured and caring. In fact, when it comes to friends, you're the gold standard — the one everyone comes to for advice, perspective, and plain old good times. Truth is, people just like having you around. Must be something about your solid disposition that everyone finds so appealing. Or maybe it's the fact that you show your true colors so people know you're the real deal... Read more about the flavor that fits you...

aly
07-03-2003, 10:52 AM
Us apples are starting to outnumber the oranges!! :)

Authentic Apple

Kfamr
07-03-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Cheshirekatt
What Flavor Fits You?

kat, your flavor is Groovy Grapefruit

Now I REALLY think we must be related some how, lol.

NoahsMommy
07-03-2003, 11:27 AM
I'm SUNNY ORANGE too! :D

ChrisH
07-03-2003, 01:24 PM
Looks like I am the only Chic Kiwi so far.....

Christine, your flavor is Chic Kiwi

Known for your discriminating good taste, you're often seen as a connoisseur of the good life. You enjoy trying new things, often setting trends for others who are charmed by your creativity and style. We wouldn't be surprised to see your friends and colleagues taking your cue on the latest looks, and your imaginative outlook makes you an inspiration to be around.
When it comes to goals, you tend to think that anything worth doing is worth doing well. (Not to mention stylishly.) Chances are, you set a high bar in every aspect of your life, from friendships to your career, to the furniture in your living room. Your attention to detail and forward-seeking gaze make you a great candidate for success. After all, it's not easy to find an individual so confident in their choices and unafraid to lead to charge.

But this so isn`t me!!!
Think I`ll take the test again! :D