PDA

View Full Version : is it because I am new??

cali
07-02-2003, 06:27 PM
when I post pics I almost never get replys and half the time dont even get very many veiws, when I enter a contest, the pic can be really good and fite the contest really well but its rare that I get more then 4 votes usally I get 2 votes, 1 mine and 1 someone elses. that action contest is the first contest I have gotten so far in, I have have entered practicly every contest the is started. I feel invisable, is it just cuz I am relitivly new???:confused: I dont get it:(

Kfamr
07-02-2003, 06:29 PM
I hate when people post threads like this. :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-02-2003, 06:38 PM
It happens to everyone. In my case, my computer takes forever to load threads that have pictures on them, so I tend to stay away from those. I post more on cats threads, not because I don't like dogs, it's that I don't have any now but have only cats. Please don't take it personally. Even Karen dosen't get lots of posts much of the time ... see her duck thread.:D

tikeyas_mom
07-02-2003, 06:49 PM
it happends to me to!!! my pets never win contests, I dont care though, cuz I love them lol.

NYCbabi 13002
07-02-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
it happends to me to!!! my pets never win contests, I dont care though, cuz I love them lol.
Same here! :D It's just for fun. (At least that is what I think!)

cali
07-02-2003, 07:00 PM
ok thanks, I was just wondring if it was just cuz i am new or what, thats all, guess it kinda bugs me cuz I am on here all day:p

primabella
07-02-2003, 08:29 PM
Contests are just for fun. And for the cutest nose contest, I voted for Misty! hehe

But I have to agree with KayAnn. I don't like threads like these. Nobody has a problem with you, or at least I don't. I have had many threads where I get like, 2 replies and maybe 100 views. Don't let it get to you.

tomkatzid
07-02-2003, 08:43 PM
Oh don't worry it's not just you. I start threads and only get like 2 post , so it happens!! As for contests, we 'have' to vote for our own kids:)
Threads like this just make me think I should post more:D :D :D :D So I will!

Airedalekisses
07-02-2003, 08:48 PM
Hey I'm newer than you! I just try to fit in. I did step on someone's toes once;but that's because I didn't know the proper PT manners-I apologized and removed my goof!!and PM'd the person upon whose toes I stepped!!:)

slleipnir
07-02-2003, 09:58 PM
Don't worry about it. I've been here for a while and still don't get many replies ;) Everyone hates me -cries- lmao jk. I'm sure ppl just don't see it or something :)

bnormal
07-03-2003, 07:43 AM
you keep posting....you'll start getting many replies...even nice ones!

:D :D :D

lbaker
07-03-2003, 07:48 AM
I never even look at contests but I just adore that picture of your pup. What a sweet face:D
Laurie

4 Dog Mother
07-03-2003, 07:52 AM
I don't think anyone cares whether you are new or not. (That probably does not sound right). What I mean is that I doubt that it is because you are new. For me, it's how I am feeling at the moment, what computer I am on (the one at work is a LOT faster), how much time I have, - in other words there really is not rhyme or reason as to which posts I post on.

anna_66
07-03-2003, 08:58 AM
Don't worry, it happens to all of us. It sure doesn't mean we don't like you or don't want to reply to your posts just because you are new:)

jonza
07-03-2003, 12:24 PM
You're new???

You've got 275 posts! :eek:

I've been on this board for months, and haven't reached 100 yet!
I'm here to be a part of it, the NUMBER of replies is not important.
Just keep on posting, you'll get your response in the end, but it would help if you tried to SPELL PROPERLY. :)

john

Tonya
07-03-2003, 01:46 PM
Yeah, don't take it personal, it happens to me too. This site is VERY active. I think it is impossible for everyone to look at every single thread.