PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Eddie.....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-01-2003, 01:57 PM
....I found a PetSmart that's close enough that I can make a quick trip during my lunch hour. And the people there are soooo nice. When they see I'm buying cat stuff, they always ask about them - how many, what's their names, what do they look like, and they often go on and on about their cats at home. It's a really pleasant and peaceful way to break up my day. :)

I ran in today for some new ceramic bowls to replace the plastic cups T & P have had for their water - one in the bathroom, one in the bedroom. Peanut had kitty acne way back when I first got her. They've had ceramic bowls for their food ever since and it hasn't been a problem....until this morning I noticed something scaly and scabby on her chin. Upon further investigation I see the kitty acne is back, so away with the cups and in with the new ceramic bowls. Hopefully they'll still drink the water because they always rejected water in bowls before. :rolleyes:

And of course, instead of buying the cheap $2.99 drab, uncreative bowl, I had to opt for the expensive - but cute - $9.99 bowl - and two of them besides. :rolleyes: I guess we should put it this way, they will drink out of these bowls, or else! ;) :rolleyes: :D

Barbara
07-01-2003, 02:47 PM
Filou and Tigris agree that the handpainted bowls I bought from Catsn'clay are the right dishes for them -so no cheap porcelain for the kitties:D :D :D

IttyBittyKitty
07-02-2003, 06:35 AM
I want some cute ceramic kitty bowls ... maybe that way Pixel won't be so enthusiastic about drinking her water from the human cups and and sundae glasses :rolleyes:

carole
07-02-2003, 10:16 PM
We have a place called PAINT A PLATE in my city, im sure you can get pet bowls, and make your own ceramic bowl for kitty, very original, my daughter made a neat mug for her brothers 21st, and drew her own pic of our cat Ash on it, because my son adores grumpy ole Ash the cat with cattitude. Just a thought for all you creative people out there, make fab xmas an birthday pressies too