PDA

View Full Version : pictures my rainbow bridge birdies

cali
06-30-2003, 03:43 PM
I dont have pics of all the RB budgies but here are a few

http://users.accesscomm.ca/k9furkids/tory_isko.jpg
this is tory(light green) and Isko(dark green) isko was my dads bird, we have lots of pics of him but the scanner is not working, and tory we got later, she was my brothers, and they shared a cage, and got along real well, it always looked like Isko was fixing the bell for tory lol and in this pic is just too cute :D

and attached is my my most recent RB baby she died of kidney desiese when my dad decided to move her cage she panached and died, she was only 1.5 years old so she died young, i have better pics of her but again the scanner is not working

:( my other RB babies that i dont have pics of are blue, and tweety, both of them were blue, blue from a petstore and tweety was a rescue from someone who did not want to take care of her, she did not get out of her cage much because she had just been stuffed in a closet the poor girl was tramatized and did not live much longer after we got her, I dont know how old she was when we got her though:( blue lived quite a while he passed on not long before we got casey in this house, it was the same time I lost my gerbil blackie I believe that was a horrable christmas:eek:

edit.. that pic of casey abandond me lol I will attach it in a minute

cali
06-30-2003, 03:46 PM
casey:

I will post a better pic when the scanner is up and running

popcornbird
06-30-2003, 07:30 PM
Awwww they are SO cute! I'm so sorry you lost your babies. :( May they RIP. :(:( I never knew you had birdies once upon a time.

Do you plan on ever adding birdies to your household again?

cali
07-01-2003, 11:14 AM
we had birds before any other pet lol, we had birds before we had fish, or gerbils or dogs or guinea pigs:p I would like to get another bird we have the stuff for budgies already but my mom said she is sick of budgies she has had them all her life since she was a kid, so she wants a different kind of bird like a cockateil but they need a bigger cage, and different supplies, something we cant afford right now, we are completly broke at the moment, (not me imparticular I am saving for that bunny, I even got a job for it, I have to pay for everything myself, the wood and chicken wire and coroplast for the cage everything and the bunny too lol)
but after we move and have some money I do plane on getting birds, I saw this desine is a book for a indoor/outdoor cage, its attached to a window and has a screen that you can open, and the birds can go outside into a coupe type thing attached to the indoor part from the window, it looks really cool, but kinda hard to describe properly:cool: