PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Tanya??

purrfectpaws
09-18-2001, 10:00 AM
I was wondering if anyone has heard from Tanya&Fritz ??? Haven't seen any posts from her lately....
Tanya ..... HELLOOOOOO.....Where are youooooo......!!!!!!

From Purrfectpaws

Daisy's Mom
09-18-2001, 02:25 PM
I have been wondering the same thing! Where are Tanya, Hans, and Fritz!?

Albea
09-19-2001, 11:26 AM
I just sent an e-mail to Tanya to find out what's happening. Perhaps she is too busy, lets hope so.
Latest! I got an error message about this e-mail saying that it could not be delivered because of some problem with the server. It may be that Tanya also has problems with sending postings to DOTD. I'll try again later.

[ September 19, 2001: Message edited by: Albea ]

Logan
09-19-2001, 01:22 PM
I sent an email to her yesterday too, and mine didn't come back, but I didn't hear back from her either. :(

Sometimes people disappear for a while due to other things....I would just DIE, and miss you all so much! LOL! :D

But hopefully, she will know we're thinking of her and her whole gang!

Tanya&Fritz
09-19-2001, 04:28 PM
Hello everyone! It's so nice that you noticed I was gone!

As you might know, I'm a consultant. I was off for the summer so I was posting a lot. I just started a contract that is so incredibly busy I don't have much free time. The one problem with being a consultant is that when you work you REALLY work!

Hans and Fritz are doing really well. Fritz is growing like a weed. Unfortunately, he's a chewer but we're hoping he'll grow out of it.

The other reason I haven't been posting is because of the events last Tuesday. I just can't believe it happened. Canada and the U.S. have always been close and I'm still in shock.

I will try to make time from now on to post more often.

TheAntiPam
09-19-2001, 05:10 PM
So, let me get this straight - You were letting things like work and money and priorities get in the way of your PetTalk posting? WELLL!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seriously, we're glad to have you and your fur friends around whenever you have a chance. Good luck with the contract - and lots of tickles to Hans and Fritz! :D

Daisy's Mom
09-19-2001, 08:28 PM
LOL AntiPam!

Tanya I am so glad to hear that you are okay. I was getting worried. Give some kisses to your babies for me!

lizbud
09-19-2001, 08:41 PM
Welcome back Tanya!!
We all get busy with 'everyday business' and
cannot join in conversation as much as we want. Gotta keep Hans & Fritz supplied with
stuffies ,etc. Glad you are doing well!!
I thought for awhile that you & Aly went on
a vacation cruise and didn't invite us.LOL..
Have not heard much from Aly lately either..
Do you have any newer pics of Fritz? Bet he
HAS grown some...

Sudilar
09-19-2001, 08:57 PM
Glad to hear that everything is ok!! Give Fritz and Hans a scritch from me!!

Albea
09-20-2001, 01:19 PM
Welcome back Tanya! I'm happy to know that you and the kids are well.