PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sad:(

allanimalswelcome
06-30-2003, 09:55 AM
Well today I heard my dad talking to my mom. He had just gotten off the phone with grandma.

My aunt Michelle has a beautiful pure bred chocolate lab she got from a shelter. Her name is Maggie and she's really sweet.

Well my grandma is no fan of animals (the animal gene is from my deceased grandpa) and she said to Michelle she didn't think Maggie looked well. Now let me tell you when my grandma starts noticing things like that then something is wrong.

Michelle didn't take Maggie to the vet for A MONTH. And when she did the vet told her Maggie was so sick that she would only be suffering no matter what they gave her and he said she should be put down.

I'm really upset. My aunt has had many animals. When my cousins say "we will take care of it!" she believes them! She refuses to believe animals need a lot of care.

RIP Maggie. You were a wonderful animal to know

~Rachel

Logan
06-30-2003, 10:36 AM
:( I am sad too, reading your post. I am so very sorry.

tatsxxx11
06-30-2003, 11:03 AM
Oh, no.:(:( I'm so sorry for you and for Maggie. Dogs are like children; they count on us to care for them and do what's right by them. I'm sure Maggie felt very lucky to have known your love, Rachel. Me and my Lab Star send you our very heartfelt sympathies. Dear Maggie, you will be very missed, but never forgotten. Hugs...Sandra, Cody and Star

iceyshiver21
06-30-2003, 11:24 PM
aww..Im so sorry...I too Lost a pet today. It's so hard. The RB got many new members thank goodness the other Pettalk Pets are there to show them around.

ramanth
07-01-2003, 08:59 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. :(

KYS
07-01-2003, 09:10 AM
I am so sorry, and sad.
Sandra is right, and we are responsible to care for
our animals. :(

Waynebfc
07-01-2003, 09:40 AM
awww, I hate it when stuff like thise happen :(