This is Maura--she is gorgeous!!
Maura-Bail Her Out

Maura-Bail Her Out
Dog
Pit Bull Terrier Mix

Size: Medium
Sex: Female
I.D: 16771

Notes: SOMEONE PLEASE GET MAURA OUT AND GIVE HER A GOOD HOME! This is a great little pit/mix. She has been at this shelter since November and needs to move NOW! I"ve heard it through the grapevine that she may not have much time left. She is a lady,so sweet and mild-mannered. She's a little shy until she feels comfortable with you. Maura is a favorite at this shelter ( otherwise she would have been PTS long ago). Her adoption fees have been PAID ( in other words..... Maura has so many angels that she is FREE )to help her out of here ...............we want to see her leave through the front door , headed for her new home! Come to the shelter on Grayson Road and spend some time with her, you'll find out what a nice girl she is. Beauty is only skin deep. If you can give her a safe, loving indoor home, then please stop at the shelter asap Call 564-3320 for more info

lovemyshiba
06-29-2003, 10:51 PM
Here's her pic:

http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/PA120.1789308.jpg

She is in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Humane Society of Harrisburg Area - East Shore
Harrisburg, PA
717-564-3320
[email protected]

aly
06-30-2003, 05:23 PM
Awww, she's beautiful. She'd be a good girlfriend for micki's Bruce!

Uabassoon
06-30-2003, 05:38 PM
Awww she's so sweet. I hope she finds a home soon.

tatsxxx11
07-03-2003, 08:44 AM
What a sweetheart!! That expression is so precious!:) I hope someone very special scoops her up very soon! We're keeping our paws crossed for you Maura!:)