PDA

View Full Version : TaMpOnS as ToYs!?!!

AvaJoy
06-29-2003, 09:20 PM
I know this must be strange, but one day I left the door opened under my bathroom sink vanity where I keep tampons. I was in the bathroom at the time and my Debra (blk/wht) wanted attention so she proceeded to pull one out from the box, tore into the wrapping, then removed the tampon from cardboard applicator and had a grand old time!:D It must resemble a mouse to her; the string being like a tail, I guess. Hope this doesn't offend anyone; just wanted to share this oddity . . . has anyone else ever had such an experience???

Pam
06-30-2003, 06:56 AM
:o :o :o No, my boys haven't done anything like that ever thankfully!! Very funny!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-30-2003, 02:04 PM
I can just see it now. You know how most cat families have the little micies laying all over the house. Well, when company comes they see little micies and thing to themselves, yes these people have cats so that's why there are micies laying all over.

Can you imagine their surprise (and probable embarrassment) if they saw tampons laying all over instead of micies!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Uabassoon
06-30-2003, 03:11 PM
One night Corkscrew and I got into a huge fight over tampons. It must have been around 4 a.m. and I was awakened to a strange crinkle sound. I roll out of bed and see Corkscrew with a tampon in his mouth. I take it from him and hide it in a drawer, a minute later I hear crinkle crinkle crinkle. So I roll out of bed and take another tampon out of his mouth and hid it in my drawer. He kept opening up my cabinet door in the bathroom and taking them out! After the 5th tampon I got so upset that I ended up grabbing a handful of tampons and tossing them out into the living room. The next morning my roommate was like "what's with all the tampons?"

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-30-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
The next morning my roommate was like "what's with all the tampons?"

ROFLMAO!!! :D :D :D

That is just tooo funny! :D :D :D

Running Wolf
07-01-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I can just see it now. You know how most cat families have the little micies laying all over the house. Well, when company comes they see little micies and thing to themselves, yes these people have cats so that's why there are micies laying all over.

Can you imagine their surprise (and probable embarrassment) if they saw tampons laying all over instead of micies!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

I remember the first time I bought some of those little rabbit fur mice. I almost had a heart attack when I woke up and had to use the bathroom. My foot touched the fur of the mouse I looked down and almost freaked out till I remembered that it was just a cat toy.

When you’re half asleep and see one of those buggers it does look like a real baby mouse.

I grew up around cats and I can remember once in a while one of the cats getting a hold of one of my mom’s tampons and playing with it. They never got it out of the applicator but would freak out over the string coming out of the cardboard.

Lorraine
07-02-2003, 09:37 PM
My guys haven't discovered tampons...yet. I'm sure if they ever do, they will get silly with them. lol!
However, Romeo LOVES q-tips. He will sneak those right out of the trash,eeww, and hide under the table and munch on them, throw them up in the air, wrestle with them. silly kitty:D

BastetsMum
07-02-2003, 09:58 PM
Ah tampons ... I keep mine in a container with a kitty proof lid after Bastet discovered them and *buried* them in my flatmate's bed. He was not overly impressed.... Bastet was happy though :D

carole
07-02-2003, 10:00 PM
We have an advert on tv just now about libra tampons, and the boyfriend takes hers out and throws them to the kitten who just has ever such a great time with them, i cant remember the slogan that goes with it, but its quite good really.

AvaJoy
07-06-2003, 11:59 AM
Debra has never tried to open the vanity door to get to the tampons, but I take no chances and always close my bathroom door before I leave for work in the morning! I can just imagine all my tampons strewn about the house someday when my hubby gets home from work . . . hmmmm . . . maybe I WILL leave the bathroom door open one morning, just to see what might happen!!!:D :D

kimlovescats
07-06-2003, 05:07 PM
How hysterical!!! I can just imagine the surprise when guests come over and here comes kitty with a tampon in his mouth!!! :D :eek:

Harley
07-08-2003, 07:43 PM
OMG! This is too funny!! Thank goodness my Bo - who is an expert at opening cabinet doors - has not yet figured out this trick! I think tampons are actually more expensive than toy fur mousies -- I mean, we HAVE to have 'em, right?? So we're willing to pay outrageous prices for the convenience...

Van10
07-09-2003, 09:13 AM
My Tux prefers pads! :D LOL

tikeyas_mom
07-10-2003, 01:26 AM
I dont think my cat fuzzy cares less about going into the bathroom lol. but the dogs on the other hand!! :eek: watch out!! lol they love going through the tampons and pads. :eek:.

RedHedd
07-31-2003, 02:01 PM
LOL! This thread is cracking me up. Mishi gets into the Q-tips -- :rolleyes:

NoahsMommy
08-05-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
One night Corkscrew and I got into a huge fight over tampons. It must have been around 4 a.m. and I was awakened to a strange crinkle sound. I roll out of bed and see Corkscrew with a tampon in his mouth. I take it from him and hide it in a drawer, a minute later I hear crinkle crinkle crinkle. So I roll out of bed and take another tampon out of his mouth and hid it in my drawer. He kept opening up my cabinet door in the bathroom and taking them out! After the 5th tampon I got so upset that I ended up grabbing a handful of tampons and tossing them out into the living room. The next morning my roommate was like "what's with all the tampons?"
Oh my gosh!!! That was so funny!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

RedHead, my Noah likes q-tips too, preferably the used ones. EWWW! :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Uabassoon
08-17-2003, 10:20 PM
Tibby has learned a new game. She opens up my drawer takes a tampon out of the box and unwraps it then does this to the next one. Last night I heard the familar crinkle crinkle of my tampon war with Corkscrew. When I finally couldn't take it anymore I look in my bathroom and find around 5 tampons all out of the wrapper with little teeth marks and Tibby proudly holding another tampon in her mouth. Today I had to keep the bathroom door closed because everytime it was open she would head straight for the drawer.

cubby31682
08-20-2003, 10:18 PM
When it is around that time for me I leave mine on the bathroom counter or right inside the cabinet, and cubby will pull one out but it is quickly taken away from him. I don't want a guest to see him playing with a tampon :eek: That wouldn't go over very well.

Katie

greendoor678
08-23-2003, 03:38 PM
I agree, this forum is really hilarious!

My cats have managed to stay away from my personal products!

puppygrrl4eva7
08-25-2003, 11:20 AM
Lol a few weeks ago I woke up to go pee and I left Ringo on my bed well I come back and see Ringo running down the hall with a pink thing in his mouth and I'm like is that a sock, well I took it away from him to find that it was my used pad:o :p :o :p Gross dog:rolleyes: I didn't let him lick my for quite a while!:rolleyes:

catmandu
08-26-2003, 10:01 AM
A girl friend i once knew , had her perspective in laws over and out comes Minnie the cat having a ball with a tanpon! OOOPS!

sirrahbed
08-30-2003, 02:09 PM
heheheh....gave each kitten a tampon and they have been blissfully happy for the past ten minutes or so!!! Funny!!