PDA

View Full Version : "games"

petowner351
06-29-2003, 07:52 PM
I have a little remote controled PT crusier that I will use and my dog loves to chase it! It is so funny to watch him run after it. Also if you take him into our backyard, he loves to run after tennis balls, rubber balls, frisbies, etc. And yes, our dog does chace rabbits and squirls that accidently wonder into the fenced in area of our yard. No casualties yet...

clara4457
06-29-2003, 09:19 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk - you furbaby is very cute!!! I am owned by two dogs - Leo who is a rott/chow mix and absolutely loves to chase balls and birds. And Penny Lane (mutt mix of some unknown origin) who loves to hoard toys and chase Leo!:D

babolaypo65
06-29-2003, 09:46 PM
welcome! Owen would love a remote control car. What fun!

WWFanz
06-30-2003, 06:17 PM
My dogs chase small rabbits, bird, and squirrels aswell. Except a few times Griz has caught afew. And just recently they trapped a mole(I think) under the stairs. It wasn't harmed, probably just tramatized.

binka_nugget
07-01-2003, 12:55 AM
Kai is TERRIFIED of remote controlled cars lol...and he'll ocassionally go after a ball or frisbee. Most of the time, I have to go "fetch" it. I'm positive he'd chase any little critters that wander into our yard...he tries to chase crows at the park lol... i mean.."herd"

Waynebfc
07-01-2003, 12:15 PM
I should get one for our duke, our duke likes running after shadows lol

its funny, I shine a torch at the door and he barks at it and gets excited!

Welcome to Pet talk!