PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Phred & An Invitation to All

Angels3
10-24-2001, 10:07 PM
Thanks, Phred & Cinders & Smoke, for checking up to see that all was well with me & my 3 furbabies. Another example of why Pet Talk is the best pet site ever with the greatest group of people.
I hadn't posted for a while because I had a little pewter trouble...not with my great Apple Mac..but with my connections. All fine now, though. Great to be back & catching up.

Please accept my invitation to visit our Tibbies in the Park website. Tibetan Spaniels are an uncommon breed so the tibbie owners in my city, Brisbane (Australia), meet occasionally in a park so the tibbies can play together & the owners can swop tips & tales. Click on the tibbies' names to see their pics. http://www.home.gil.com.au/~kmorcom

Cinders & Smoke, I wish you could come to a Tibbies in the Park. I'd love to see you playing with the little tibetan spaniels. :)

Karen
10-24-2001, 10:47 PM
Hey, welcome back, Angel! Glad all is well, and even that your connection is, well, reconnected!

Angels3
10-25-2001, 12:36 AM
Thanks, Karen. Nice to be back.

Logan
10-25-2001, 06:38 AM
Hi Angel! The Tibetan Spaniels are wonderful!! :) Loved seeing them on the website. Welcome Home!!!! :D

AdoreMyDogs
10-25-2001, 07:52 AM
Welcome back! I was thinking of you the other day, there was a show on Animal Planet about a retired champion show tibetan spaniel and they really are beautiful dogs, just like you say! I love them! I can see how you are so taken by the breed, with that beautiful appearance, hight trainability, and that wonderful temperment it sounds like such a perfect animal. On the link you posted I saw this pic and just melted. http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~mbgcam/Tsa%206.jpg

again welcome back, glad you posted that link, I really like tibbies :)

jackiesdaisy1935
10-25-2001, 09:05 AM
Hi Angels3, I was thinking about where you have been and Phred beat me to it. Glad it was just computer problems and nothing too serious. What a wonderful way for the Tibbies to get together in the park like that, they are wonderful dogs. So glad you are back. Got a lot of catching up to do :)
Jackie
p.s. under Other, General we have another Aussie from Melbourne, Kerri.

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

Angels3
10-25-2001, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the welcome back, guys. I sure missed this special place!

And thanks so much for reproducing the great pic of the baby tib. Couldn''t you just kiss that little puppy tummy!

Another cute baby tib on that site is Willow. Click on her name to see a puppy face that would melt the hardest heart.
Our tibbie is there, too...'Angel'. So is our neighbours' tib, Brock.

We've owned quite a few breeds (& mixes!), but the tibetan spaniels have won us over.

:)

Phred
10-25-2001, 12:18 PM
Welcome back :D, Marie! Please don't scare us with a disappearance like that; but now we know it wasn't intentional.

Here's "Angel" from the Angles3 Pack...

http://www.home.gil.com.au/~kmorcom/images/angel.jpg

jackiesdaisy1935
10-25-2001, 03:25 PM
Marie, Angel is so beautiful, and looks so regal. I can see why you are so proud of her.
Jackie

tatsxxx11
10-25-2001, 03:45 PM
Oh Angel, you are a little dream boat! All the Tibbies on the link are just ADORABLE!!! And thanks Phred for tracking our good friend Marie down. Phred, you are truly magical in your powers! :D We missed you Marie, and are so glad to hear you are well. What a great thing to have all the Tibbie guardians gather for some play and a chat! WELCOME HOME! And lots of love and kisses to the "Angel!"

Daisy's Mom
10-25-2001, 03:52 PM
Angel is beautiful! What a sweet little fuzz ball. We missed you! Welcome back.

Sudilar
10-25-2001, 07:50 PM
Welcome back!!! Hope to be hearing a lot more from you. The pups are absolutely adorable!!!

Sue

Angels3
10-26-2001, 02:52 AM
Thanks once again, guys. Now who's going to be the SECOND person on Pet Talk to own a Tibetan Spaniel????

You'll have great fun owning a tib because people you meet will never know what breed it is (well, hardly ever!).

So you ask them to guess...& that's when the fun starts. First, because tibbies keep a 'puppy' face forever , people say things like, 'A golden retriever puppy, perhaps?' Second, they think of mixes,'A Pug mixed with a Peke or a Maltese?' Third, they think she's a long-haired breed that's had a haircut...'A shorn Shih-Tzu?'

Yep, it's fun to be a tibbie owner! :)