PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie and the boys meet Lucas and Sterling

jenluckenbach
06-29-2003, 12:58 PM
I will soon be able to allow Bonnie and Bagel to venture through the house so I wanted to see what would happen if they met some of my kitties. I opened the door and Sterling came in and then so did Lucas. The great news is BONNIE LOVES OTHER CATS!. Not one hiss, growl or other anti-social behavior........from any of them! :D
Here Pouncer meets Lucas:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pd918cd2c6a8801847a8a742cdff2e230/fbcf2b67.jpg
Here Bonnie meets Lucas. She just walked right up to him and gave him a head butt.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa8f32830941ee665c7bf2ced9013bb81/fbcf2b75.jpg
Bonnie did the same with Sterling..walked right up and gave him a head butt. (Sterling was not too sure, but was a complete gentleman)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pe647572a866a6e1bd5bf866fa585c461/fbcf2b6f.jpg

kimlovescats
06-29-2003, 01:45 PM
Ah, how wonderful!!!!!!!

Cataholic
06-29-2003, 02:10 PM
That is good news. But, why do only Bonnie and Bagel get to wander throught the house? Why not all of them?

NoahsMommy
06-29-2003, 02:18 PM
'How cute!! :) That's so great that they all get along. Don't you love how the adults seem to know how to treat little kittens? Its so sweet.

Barbara
06-29-2003, 02:45 PM
So maybe some of your cat gentlemen would enjoy if Bonnie stayed???:) :D

LoudLou
06-29-2003, 03:07 PM
That's so wonderful!!! How cute!

Hey, I wonder if Miss Edwina is reading about this and taking notes! ;) *hint *hint*, Miss Edwina:D

K & L
06-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Jen looks like they feel right at home!hint..hint

Vermontcat
06-29-2003, 04:31 PM
Jen, I think Lucas and Sterling are telling you that they want Bonnie and Bagel to stay since the other kittens already found homes.;)

jenluckenbach
06-29-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
That is good news. But, why do only Bonnie and Bagel get to wander throught the house? Why not all of them?
Bonnie and Bagel are the only ones who will be with me after Monday.

krazyaboutkatz
06-29-2003, 05:07 PM
This is great. :D So are you taking your cats hints? Will there be any new additions to your home? :)

PayItForward
06-29-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Jen, I think Lucas and Sterling are telling you that they want Bonnie and Bagel to stay since the other kittens already found homes.;)
You took the words out of my mouth.

Come on Jen you NEED another cat&kitten. ;)
Bonnie is too beautiful & good natured to let go.

IttyBittyKitty
06-30-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Bonnie and Bagel are the only ones who will be with me after Monday.

I take this to mean that Jen is keeping Bonnie and Bagel...

Correct me if I'm wrong! ;)

HayleyRosie
06-30-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Vermontcat

I think that is exactly what they are telling you. You should listen to them.

Lorraine
06-30-2003, 06:51 AM
That is great they are getting along so nicely!
What sweeties! :D

ChrisH
06-30-2003, 07:22 AM
Awww, that is so nice.:) I do hope you feel you can keep Bonnie and Bagel.

jenluckenbach
06-30-2003, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
I take this to mean that Jen is keeping Bonnie and Bagel...

Correct me if I'm wrong! ;)
NO, sorry. They just get to stay here until someone ELSE sees the beauty in them.
I am getting a new foster soon. Stay tuned for the story...........

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Oh Jen, it's so sweet that Bonnie just walked right up to Lucas and Sterling and gave him head bumpies. Awww.......

I thought you had originally thought about keeping Bonnie once the kittens were gone. Sorry to hear you won't be, but if that makes room for another foster - it's all for the best! :D

jenluckenbach
06-30-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh I thought you had originally thought about keeping Bonnie once the kittens were gone.
NOW...NOW............ I distinctively remember saying nothing of the sort.:D
(although a whole lot of people were HOPING that I would) ;)
Truly, Bonnie is a wonderful cat and would fit right in, but the "deal" was, we aren't adopting these, we are getting them ready for a new (and different) home. And I am trying my darndest to stick to that.*** SHRUGGS SHOULDERS***

slick
06-30-2003, 04:06 PM
NOW...NOW............ I distinctively remember saying nothing of the sort.:D
(although a whole lot of people were HOPING that I would) ;)
Truly, Bonnie is a wonderful cat and would fit right in, but the "deal" was, we aren't adopting these, we are getting them ready for a new (and different) home. And I am trying my darndest to stick to that.*** SHRUGGS SHOULDERS***

Well, time will tell :D :D :D
So glad they all get along so well. Sure wish mine would.

IttyBittyKitty
07-01-2003, 05:34 AM
NO, sorry. They just get to stay here until someone ELSE sees the beauty in them.
I am getting a new foster soon. Stay tuned for the story...........

Bummer! I suppose that acquiring kitties has to stop *somewhere*! Ah well, let us know when they find their furrever homes :)