PDA

View Full Version : Hey Airedalekisses....these are for you!!

mugsy
06-29-2003, 10:43 AM
Ok, I know I should have put this in dog rescue, but, these guys are just too cute for everyone not to see! lol

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/MI91.1700973.jpg

CHAOS
Dog
Airedale Terrier,Old English Sheepdog Mix

Size: Large
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: We think that we perhaps jumped the gun a bit when we named this guy. We don’t want you to think he is a "wild man"...really. He is boistrous and playful outdoors...bounces around like an Old English Sheepdog, but he has coloring more in tune with an Airedale, so we’re guessing he’s a mix of both. About 50 pounds, "Chaos" is extremely mellow and well-behaved indoors...completely housebroken and no crate needed. We estimate him to be about a year old, so he’s already full-grown. Gets along well with other dogs. He’s neutered, UTD on vaccinations, microchipped and heartworm negative. Fee, $95. Click here for an application to adopt this pet.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, already house trained, altered

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/IN46.1546206.jpg

Rex
Dog
Airedale Terrier Mix

I.D: Guest Posting

Notes: ***This is not a Humane Society of Indianapolis adoption--you must contact the caregiver, TerriAnn Rea, an employee of HSI, directly for information on this pet (317-769-4022). //////////////// Rex is approx. 2 yrs old and was originally found as a stray. He knows basic obedience commands (sit, shake, lay down, roll over) and does fairly well on leash. Rex is very affectionate and playful. He is great with cats and does fine with female dogs, but can be somewhat aggressive with other males; he is a dominant male, so he'd do best as a companion to a female dog or being an only dog. We've been working with him on food bowl possessiveness and making very good progress; he does need an occasional reminder that he is not the alpha dog, however, so he's not a good choice for a first time dog owner. He'd do great with kids, but ones that are old enough to remember to be cautious around his food bowl or if he's chewing on a treat--dogs don't recognize children under 8 as authority figures (per Animal Planet's Good Dog U training show), so they may feel justified in giving a correction (nip, snap, etc) to a small child, since they see the small child as a sibling or litter mate, rather than a human authority figure. Rex is basically housebroken, but he may try to mark his territory in a new setting, so he needs supervision until he's settled into a new home--ask his caregiver for tips on making his new home "smell" like him so he's less likely to feel the need to mark. He's very comfortable being an indoor/outdoor dog, having doggy door access to an inside building, and does not jump fences. Rex has lots of love to give & has been waiting for a home for almost a year--call 769-4022 for more info and to arrange a visit.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, altered

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/MI95.1819653.jpg

Bo
Dog
Airedale Terrier Mix

Size: Medium
I.D:

Notes: Bo is an incredibly handsome Airedale mix. He is just under 1 year old and weighs about 50 pounds. Bo is a very smart guy who is friendly with people and other dogs. Bo is a chewer so he will need a home where he will get supervision to keep him out of trouble! He does not like to ride in a car but does like to walk on a leash and likes children 5 and up. If you can give Bo a permanent home please come take a look at him today. He’s waiting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first two months of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com [Click] E-mail this pet to a friend!

Humane Society of Livingston County
Howell, MI
517-552-8050
[email protected]

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/PA162.1816732.jpg

Zuzu
Dog
Airedale Terrier Mix

Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: Zuzu is a wonderful, 6 month old Airedale mix. Zuzu is friendly and would make a wonderful member of an active family or individual. She will require an owner who is committed to her training, and who will give her plenty of excercise. Please consider this bouncy girl! Please call the shelter if you are interested in Zuzu.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, already house trained

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first two months of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com [Click] E-mail this pet to a friend!

Humane Society of Northwestern Pennsylvania
Erie, PA
814-866-7411
[email protected]

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/TN26.1749785.jpg

Sampson
Dog
Airedale Terrier Mix

I.D:

Notes: Sampson is a 5 mo. old airdale mix. He is a wonderful dog, full of life and joy. He would make someone a great pet. If you are interested in Sampson or would like more information concerning him, please call the Bedford County Animal Shelter @ 931-684-KIND. The volunteers would be more than happy to talk to you about this great boy.

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first two months of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com [Click]

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/AL71.1804843.jpg

Scooby
Dog
Airedale Terrier

Size: Extra Large
I.D: 55,276

Notes: Scooby is a big boy!! He needs lot of attention and discipline.He wants a large yard to play in and a family to love.

Ok, I'm done now!! lol I just noticed that AK didn't have any airdales at the time and thought I would help her out! lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-29-2003, 11:13 AM
Aw... Poor puppies :(

iceyshiver21
06-29-2003, 11:55 AM
OMG! I love REX!!!

Cincy'sMom
06-29-2003, 07:06 PM
What cuties!!! I think I like Chaos the best :)

4 Dog Mother
06-30-2003, 09:23 AM
I think this pup looks like she has airdale in her. What a cutie - if only Carl would agree that 6 dogs was a good number.

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/OH50.1790616.jpg

Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: Darby is an 8 month old terrier mix who is about 40 pounds and will likely max out at 50 pounds when grown. She was rescued from an unfit environment and has quickly adjusted to her new surroundings. She loves people and LOVES playing with toys. She is very affectionate - can't get enough snuggle time and belly rubs! She will not go to the bathroom in her kennel, so house training shouldn't be a problem. With such a sweet disposition, Darby will make a good family companion.

If you are interested in this dog, e-mail us your completed pre-adoption form, saved as an MS WORD document and sent in as an attachment.

Circle Tail Inc.
Pleasant Plain, OH
513-877-3325
[email protected]