PDA

View Full Version : Wow.. the craziest thing happened to me yesterday (concert-related)

CountryWolf07
06-29-2003, 10:13 AM
I am going to see Kenny Chesney on July 10 - and get this - yesterday - I was on Ticketmaster, just checkin' to see if there were better tickets available - and with my own eyes, I saw 2 seats available in 8TH ROW!! I asked my mom if I could buy them and I could sell my other two tickets I had purchased in April - - and she said yes (lol) and I wasn't sure if she meant it - and she did - so I bought them, and whoo hooo!! I have 8th row!! I'm just thrilled! Imagine if this was a Garth concert, I'd be shooting through the roof and bouncing off the walls on this.. Anyway, this will be my 3rd Kenny Chesney concert - Keith Urban and Deana Carter will be there too.. I am looking foward to seeing him again and those two.. :D I guess I wanted better seats so bad so I waited and waited, and then 8th row came along.. ;)

CountryWolf07
06-29-2003, 11:41 AM
*bumping up for COUNTRY fans*

wolf_Q
06-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Hope you have a wonderful time! The best concert I have ever been to was U2 in SLC...we had GA, waited in line all day (literally)...and got at the very front! It was amazing! :)

iceyshiver21
06-29-2003, 11:52 AM
OMG!!!! I would KILL to get seats like that!!! And for Kenny C.!! You are so LUCKY!! I demand that you tell us everything when you get back!

Aspen and Misty
06-29-2003, 12:03 PM
Congrats!!!!

We are going to a American Idol concert here soon and I can't wait! We will be either in the front row or the 4th row, depends on how the set the place up. I can't wait! :D

I bet you can't wait, man 8th row seats! Those are awesome, and we all know how much you love Kenney.

Ash

ramanth
06-30-2003, 08:49 AM
Me so Jealous! :D ;)

Have a great time!