PDA

View Full Version : Finally did it!

ChloeLove
06-29-2003, 07:51 AM
Some people say their rooms are messy. Well, they don't know what they're talking about. I couldn't even walk in my room without falling down! Clothes were everywhere, and so were books and magazines and little bits of papers and broken crayons I had never picked up.
I couldn't sleep last night, and didn't fall asleep once (:() so at 5:00 I cleaned my room. It took me a while, I admit, but it is finally clean! :D

bluekat
06-29-2003, 09:20 AM
LOL, Congrats!:D hehe;) :p
You woke up at 5 just to clean your room?
I don't get how people could have messy rooms, because my room's never messy. I never leave stuff lying around. But I just throw my dirty clothes in my closet, so my room never looks messy.:D

ChloeLove
06-29-2003, 09:26 AM
lol, you're lucky you're organized! I couldn't sleep at all. And I never went to sleep last night, and had nothing to do, so I just cleaned my room, lol. Appraisers are coming to the house so I had to clean it anyway, so why not now? :D Plus, my dad said if I do chores and keep my room clean (he knows this will be the toughest thing to do!) then I get $20 a week. I don't know how long my room will last staying clean, but I will try! I'm flat broke so a bit of money will do me good! :D

iceyshiver21
06-29-2003, 11:59 AM
My floor is my shelve, where I store everything! :D But I clean that shelve weekly, mostly on saterdays.

CamCamPup33
06-29-2003, 12:43 PM
lol i was up at that time too! lol and i was also cleaning my room :D :D