PDA

View Full Version : Pictures!! YAY!! lol.

RoryCA
06-28-2003, 09:27 PM
Yay! lol, I've finally uploaded all my pictures. Just click on the link 'My Photo Album' in my signature. Also, what do you all think of my new signature?? :)

aly
06-28-2003, 09:35 PM
Your signature is gooooooooooorgeous! What beautiful dogs and horses you have!!!!

I'll go check out your album now! :)

Vermontcat
06-28-2003, 09:44 PM
Pictures YAY!:D
I love your signature photos and the photos in your album too.:)
Your new pup is a lot whiter than I expected, was her mother or father a white German Shepherd Dog?
Your horse Robbie looks like a real snuggler, I love horses like that.:)
My friend has a Morgan that is really cuddly like that too, I will have to get some photos of him the next time I go riding.

RoryCA
06-28-2003, 09:49 PM
Thanks! :)

Yeah, Riley's dad was a white German Shepherd...and her mom was a predominantly white (with some grey) Siberian Husky.

Oh yeah, lol...Robbie is quite the snuggler. ;) The second I walk into his stall his head is right up on my shoulder...and whenever I walk him on a lead rope or with his bridle, he constantly rubs his forehead against my side. It's so cute, lol. I like to refer to him as my GIANT, hooved dog...lol. It works. ;)

CountryWolf07
06-29-2003, 10:08 AM
I love the pics too as well - your pup is just too darn cute!! :)

RoryCA
06-29-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
I love the pics too as well - your pup is just too darn cute!! :)

Aw, thanks so much! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
06-29-2003, 01:29 PM
AWWWWW, wow all your pets are gorgeous! :D Hehe...I love Kya though...;) :D

apcrs5122
06-29-2003, 02:45 PM
Awww, your furkids are sooooo cute! I think Riley is adorable, I love both of the breeds that she is. Kya and Apollo are adorable, too. I ride horses, only they're Quarter horses.....I may be getting one of my own soon (my aunt and family have gotten me into the barrel racing stuff)! Your horses are gorgeous too!