PDA

View Full Version : Mike needs dog and cat lovers help

mugsy
10-24-2001, 06:01 PM
Ok, Mike is doing our local SPCA's website and needs pictures of dogs and cats. If anyone is willing to donate pictures of the furkids he would appreciate it. If you would email them to [email protected] and make them in jpag or bmp. Thanks in advance!

delidog
10-24-2001, 06:30 PM
please send to dogsandcats forever.com we need your help to get pets adopted!!! contact me if you have questions....the deli dog

aly
10-24-2001, 09:27 PM
mugsy - what kind of dog and cat pics? Like pics of my own or pics of dogs and kitties from my shelter, or does it matter? And how many would he need?

delidog - you lost me. What are you talking about? Sorry, I just took a midterm and am out of it.

Rottie
10-24-2001, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by aly:
<STRONG>mugsy - what kind of dog and cat pics? Like pics of my own or pics of dogs and kitties from my shelter, or does it matter? And how many would he need?

delidog - you lost me. What are you talking about? Sorry, I just took a midterm and am out of it.</STRONG>

I'm sort of lost too! :o

mugsy
10-24-2001, 10:26 PM
Sorry guys, I was in a hurry when I typed it. He is just looking for general pictures for the page. He will post the pictures of the dogs for adoption on another page. He would like pictures of your dogs if you would like to send them. Or if you have just general pictures is fine too. They won't be used for the adoption page, just the pages with the history and home page and that sort of thing. If anyone has another shelter that wants a link I can ask him if he can put that in too...no guarentees, but I'll ask. I hope that cleared it up...if not post again or email him and one of us with more than 2 working brain cells can explain it. One would think as a teacher that I would be able to get things straight the first time, but when I read my own post I asked myself, exactly what I was trying to say! lol Sorry again for the confusion.