PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Waynebfc
06-28-2003, 03:49 PM
Hiya everyone!

I'm new to this great forum, and i love dogs :)

heres a pic of our duke!

http://po014a4793.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wayneo/images/duke2.jpg

also, I luv football, support Barnsley

and i'm a webdesigner, own www.tykesweb.com and www.footy-talk.com

babolaypo65
06-28-2003, 05:23 PM
Hi! welcome to pettalk. Your dog is a cutie!

Tina
06-28-2003, 06:06 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk :D

binka_nugget
06-28-2003, 06:22 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! You'll love it here. Is duke part border collie? He's very cute!

I do a bit of webdesign also! Well...i'm kind of a newbie to it..I've only been doing it for a year or so...the link to my site is in my profile if you want to see...

Anyways, you'll love this forum and pictures are welcomed lol! We're all picture crazy. I'm ashley...I'm 15 and live in Canada. I'm owned by Kai, the sheltie in my sig. He's turning 11 months tomorrow :D

KYS
06-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Waynebfc.

tatsxxx11
06-28-2003, 06:34 PM
Welcome Waynebfc!! Your Duke is quite the cutie:) Tell us more about him and yourself! I am in awe of the talent of website designers! Looking forward to checking out your website!:)

Cheshirekatt
06-28-2003, 06:58 PM
Hello and welcome! :D

Gone Doggin'
06-28-2003, 08:22 PM
welcome to pet talk
hope u enjoy it here!

AmberLee
06-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Yes, hello and welcome to Pet Talk. Duke is adorable. Tell us more about him.

Waynebfc
06-29-2003, 04:31 AM
ok....

Duke is 6 years old, we've had him since he was 1. he was given to us....

I was really surprised that my dad took him, all my life i wanted a dog and kept on saying to my dad "get a dog" and he would say no, that changed after we got burgled!

my dad wanted to get tighter on security, so he got a dog :)

so, if the burglers are reading this- Thanks!!!!
they only nicked a small camara worth £15
I remember first seeing him, i came home from school, and this dog was barking, and then when i saw him he ran up to me and jumped up to me and starting licking me!

I asked my parents who it was, and they said its our new dog- called duke!

I was sooooo Happy!

but, it didnt start so good, i came home the next day, whilst i opened the door he ran out!

It took me a hr to catch him- He's a very fast dog!!!!

but, after a couple of weeks he was fully trained and he was told what to do, and never ran away :)

He loves playing with ball, and going to sea side, he's currently at skegness with my parents. i'm missing him already :( and he's only been gone 1 day lol

and, he loves meeting other dogs, but, somehow he sniffs the other dog, then he leaves it lol

anyway, thats about what i can tell you about our duke!

now about myself, I'm 17 and come from Barnsley England

I love playing football, and playing with our duke, and taking him for a walk!

I also support Barnsley fc, away and home!

I also know Cazi of this board- she's the one who sent me here!

bluekat
06-29-2003, 09:15 AM
Hello and Welcome!:D I'm sure you'll love it here, you'll be addicted to this site soon. Duke is very cute! I love dogs too, but I'm not allowed to get one. Maybe my parents would change their mind like yours did? I don't think so. I have a cat, he's a blue point Himalayan/Persian, and his name is Blueberry. His first birthday will be on Canada Day, which is in 2 days. So he's almost one now.

ChrisH
07-05-2003, 01:26 PM
Wayne, welcome to Pet Talk. Your Duke is just gorgeous and I look forward to seeing lots more pictures of him!:)

Airedalekisses
07-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Love that nose Duke!! Even though I'm an American I support the Wigan Warriors and Man City!! Welcome to pet Talk sit down have a cuppa.

Waynebfc
07-05-2003, 05:01 PM
Wigan Warriors??

I'm not bothered who you support, as long as its not Man utd or Sheff Wednesday!