PDA

View Full Version : Tracy got a new home.

Uabassoon
06-28-2003, 02:48 PM
This morning I went to the Humane Society with my girlfriends mom to help her pick out a kitty. She fell in love with this girl, her name is Tracy. After I looked her over I realized her gums were a little swollen and she is missing a tooth. But my girlfriend's mom assured me that Tracy is the cat for her. Since Tracy had already been fixed she got to home today, she seemed to be having fun exploring her new home. And on Monday she will be going into the vet, lets hope that there isn't anything to seriously wrong with her.
http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/AZ15.1801712.jpg

aly
06-28-2003, 03:04 PM
YAY for Tracy AND your girlfriend's mom! Tell her thanks so much for rescuing an older gal, and she'll never regret it!!!

What a sweet kitty face!

AmberLee
06-28-2003, 03:41 PM
Tracy is lovely. Fingers and paws crossed that she gets a clean bill of health at the white coats Monday!

K & L
06-28-2003, 04:34 PM
What a beauty and good for mom to adopt an older cat!!!

Cataholic
06-28-2003, 04:57 PM
Tracy is a beauty! May she show how lucky she is, time and again. Congrats to your friend's mom for adopting a 'mature' kitty. She won't be dissapointed!

krazyaboutkatz
06-28-2003, 09:05 PM
I'm also glad that your friend decided to adopt an older cat. I hope she gets a clean bill of health on Monday. BTW I love the name. :)

kimlovescats
06-28-2003, 09:45 PM
Hope everything is OK with Tracy.. unfortunately gum disease can be a side result of Feline Leukemia! :( Let's hope and pray she just needs a tooth cleaning!!!;)

IttyBittyKitty
06-28-2003, 10:06 PM
What a beautiful coat she has! :) Also praying for a clean bill of health from the White Coats ... do keep us updated!