PDA

View Full Version : Some prayers please

primabella
06-28-2003, 10:20 AM
Okay, I never really thought much of this but now I am getting worried.

When my baby cousin was born about 3 years ago, she had some heart problems. I don't know the terminology or exactly what was wrong just that something was missing from her heart. It was a miracle she pulled through but now every so often, she needs to go back and get some operations done. She had one awhile ago (the last one and the biggest one) and she went through it well. The doctors thought she was progressing so well that they sent her home early. Bad idea. She wasn't ready and her lungs were filled with water (I think. I am getting this from what I hear my parents saying). They brought her in and she has been okay, but I'm not sure if she is back home yet. I know this might not seem to serious but I'm getting worried. My aunt, who has been telling us how she has been doing, hasn't spoken much about her in awhile but everyone says she is fine. Last time she was progressing this well, something went wrong. I just want some prayers or some positive thoughts sent so that she can come home healthy and safe. :( :( :(

KYS
06-28-2003, 10:32 AM
I am sending oodles of thoughts and prayers to your
family that you baby cousin will be healthy and fine.
So hard on the parents when a child is ill.

GoldenRetrLuver
06-28-2003, 10:52 AM
Praying for your family. I hope your cousin will be fine. Please keep us updated.

primabella
06-28-2003, 12:58 PM
Thanks. It means a lot to me. She's only 3 after all :( I asked my mom if they had any news but they didn't.

NoahsMommy
06-28-2003, 01:25 PM
Awwww, poor baby girl! :( We'll be praying for a 100% recovery and healing for her.

primabella
06-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Thanks so much NoahsMommy :)

Gone Doggin'
06-28-2003, 08:21 PM
poor baby :(
don't worry, i'll pray for u everyday

tatsxxx11
06-29-2003, 07:59 AM
You have every reason to be concerned.:( I will be keeping her and your entire family, in my thoughts and prayers. Congential heart defects are tricky to treat at times, but while there may be some setbacks, it sounds like she is in good hands. Extra special Sunday prayers and positive, healing thoughts are on their way for this dear child's complete recovery.

primabella
06-29-2003, 10:37 AM
Thanks guys. My aunt called before and she wanted to speak to my father. Maybe it's about the baby...*worried* Hopefully everything worked out

bnormal
06-29-2003, 10:40 AM
That is terribly sad! We will pray for her!

:( :( :(

RubyMutt
06-29-2003, 10:43 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that! Poor little girl :( I will be sending positive thoughts to you and your family! I hope all goes well, please keep us posted :(

apcrs5122
06-29-2003, 04:10 PM
Poor baby! I'm sending good health vibes and prayers.

popcornbird
06-29-2003, 07:42 PM
Oh no! Poor baby! :( Any new news? I'll be keeping the little girl in my prayers. You definitely have reason to be upset. I get worried about my baby cousin over nothing. :rolleyes: {{{hugs}}}

primabella
06-30-2003, 09:58 AM
Thanks so much guys :)

I asked my dad if he had any news and he said she's fine and back at home. I just hope she keeps going strong. Thanks for your prayers everyone :)

Logan
06-30-2003, 10:33 AM
I will definitely keep her in my prayers. It is so hard, especially when they are so young!!!

Logan