PDA

View Full Version : Shirts for the CA PT Meeting (July 19-20)

NoahsMommy
06-27-2003, 03:40 PM
Karen is going to design and have printed up some shirts to commemorate our meeting in July! :)

Being the HUGE princess I am, I put in my special requests. ;)

Please vote and post what you responded so we know what everyone wants.

Thanks! :) Only 23 days left!!!

NoahsMommy
06-27-2003, 03:42 PM
My vote is for either a white tank top (thin straps?) or a dark blue baby tee. :)

RICHARD
06-27-2003, 03:57 PM
lol....

something dark for me....

the only time that i'll be able to wear white and not wreck it is the day of my funeral.....and even then i'm planning on getting a stain on it...
:D

XXLT??????:eek:

Rottieluver45
06-27-2003, 08:49 PM
I WANT A SHIRT!! :D Anyone want a La La Land PT meeting?

I hop you guys have fun!

krazyaboutkatz
06-28-2003, 01:01 AM
I voted for a regular t-shirt. White or a nice bright color would be good for me. Do you also need the size? I usually wear a medium or large depending on how it runs. :) I also had a very cute denim cat shirt made for me that I'd love to wear too. :)

AmberLee
06-28-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
...I also had a very cute denim cat shirt made for me that I'd love to wear too. ...

I saw the prototype and it's adorable. Did yours get in already? COOL! Maybe we should wear 'cat gear' when we go see Legally Blonde 2?

krazyaboutkatz
06-28-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
I saw the prototype and it's adorable. Did yours get in already? COOL! Maybe we should wear 'cat gear' when we go see Legally Blonde 2? Yes, I forgot to mention that it came on Thursday. It looks great and fits purrfectly. :D I wore it to work on Friday and even some of the men had to ask me about it. :) Yes, we should wear our cat wear to Legally Blonde 2 because I also want Karen to be able to visit my furkids, your furkids, and then there's also Pet Club to visit. :)

TheAntiPam
06-28-2003, 10:14 PM
Alas some of us have such big hearts that regular tshirts don't fit ---- (Anybody believe THAT one???;) ) Unfortunately, the normal selection of sizes is not helpful for some of us .:(

It's better to fit good than to look good? or something like that!!!!:eek:

But I'm still looking forward to the PT meeting!!!!