PDA

View Full Version : Buddy

KayAnn
09-17-2001, 10:19 PM
Today a life time friend of my fathers came over, and he says he has a basset hound golden retriever mix. I thought it would be a very interesing mix, because he said he had the body of the basset (the cut short stubby legs and long body) and the beautiful golden silk coat of a golden and the face of a golden..... they live all the way in Lakeland Fl so i wont be able to meet him :(

ilovehounds
09-18-2001, 10:09 AM
Ohh that sounds sooo adorable, maybe he can send you a pic when he gets back home and you can share it with us :D

Daisy's Mom
09-18-2001, 02:22 PM
Oh my gosh! I would love to see him! Anything with a Basset in it would totally win me over, and goldens are aodrable!

ShepherdLover
09-18-2001, 03:43 PM
A Basset Hound/Golden mix? Now that dogs gotten look funny AND cute! The people down the road from us have a Basset Hound/Cocker Spaniel/Labrador mix. Before they said what kind of dog he was, I just thought that she was a Golden (she's a puppy)! Her looks are like a Golden, except she has the Basset's long ears!

sammi
09-22-2001, 02:37 PM
Its been sooo long since I have posted not sure if I remember! Thought I would step in here since its title is Buddy (though a very different Buddy - and since we have 2 Buddy's I will TRY and refer to my Buddy as Buddy Boy). To make a long story short - I have been sick again with relapse problems from last springs pneumonia, a death on my husbands side of the family (a uncle only 56) and out of town company (unexpected) :( and not being able to get on the computer has not helped. Things are much better at this time. Trying to get caught up on all the posts - don't think I ever will. I have really missed all you guys. It is great to read how everyone has come together since this tragic thing has happened here in the U.S.A. Will try to keep up!

RachelJ
09-22-2001, 04:08 PM
Sammi, I am so sorry you were sick again, but thankfully, you are also on the mend. Also please accept our condolences for such an untimely death in your family. Don't feel bad about not being able to keep up. I can't keep up either because these boards are just so busy. We've had so many new people join us, which is nice, but that also makes it harder to realize when someone is missing for awhile. Actually I'm glad I didn't notice you were gone, because I would have worried. Thanks for checking in and letting us know what has been going on with you.

Sudilar
09-22-2001, 11:07 PM
Sammi, I'm sorry to hear that you had a relapse and sorrow in your family. I did notice that you weren't on, but I haven't been on as much as I used to be either. I hope you can join us more in the future. The BBs are getting so busy, it is hard to keep up and I even miss some important things, too. Take care and try to post once in a while.