PDA

View Full Version : Subscribe to this Forum

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-27-2003, 01:48 PM
What does this mean? I click on it and nothing different happens.
:confused: :confused:

wolfsoul
06-27-2003, 01:57 PM
If you press user cp, you can see that it will say subsribed forums, and than under it will show the forum you subscribed to. :)

Cinder & Smoke
06-27-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
"Subscribe To This Forum"
What does this mean?
I click on it and nothing different happens.
:confused: :confused:

We "think" it let's you sign up for E-mail Alerts whenever a new post is added to the thread. It let's you get the Alert if you haven't posted yourself.

Once YOU Post on a thread, you automatically get the e-mail alerts every time someone else posts to the thread (UNLESS you have turned OFF e-mail alerts in your Control Panel/Preferences.

Dunno WHY? you're not seeing the acknowledgment that you "signed up" - unless you were already "Subscribed" because you had posted there...

So - now you're still as *confused* as you were before, right? :rolleyes:

Sooo Glad we could help! :p

Maybe da Head Bunnie will pop in here an straighten us all out!

wolfsoul
06-27-2003, 02:37 PM
I used to be subscribed to a forum though, and I never got any emails saying new threads were started? :confused:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-27-2003, 02:50 PM
Ok Phred, that makes sense...really! ;) :D Because I have seen...somewhere....it said you are subscribed to this forum and a new message has been posted - or something to that effect. But this was on a thread that I had posted to. So maybe it's for threads that you don't post to....

Hmm....head bunnie, or maybe Paul could clear this all up.

Actually, it's no biggie, I was just kinda curious - wondering if maybe the actual posts could be forwarded to an email program or something....

Thanks for the help!:D