PDA

View Full Version : Your internet name.........how did u choose it

carole
06-26-2003, 07:39 PM
Im not certain if this has been asked before so forgive me if it has. But im so curious to how everyone chose their screen-names, as some of them are very unique.
Mine is simply ,Jewellnz, i chose it because when my husband met me , he told his sistern law he had met a real jewel of a lady,(after 12 yrs i wonder if he still feels the same lol) and nz for my country. so how about it how did you come about yours?

captain
06-26-2003, 07:44 PM
I have a few :

ONE - my name :rolleyes: mhgoodwin - use this the most in most forums (or when I join things like Imagestation, etc)
TWO - Captain (my precious baby boy!!)
THREE - Aurora (my first dogs name)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-26-2003, 07:48 PM
Well...

My dog is named Abby.. that's all there is to say lol

The Cat Factory
06-26-2003, 07:48 PM
The Cat Factory - I have NO idea where this name came from!

Peppurr - After my kitty, Peppurr

iceyshiver21
06-26-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by The Cat Factory
The Cat Factory - I have NO idea where this name came from!

Peppurr - After my kitty, Peppurr
I know your secret you make those poptarts with the really cool kitty suprises!

I also have three
1. iceyshiver21-Yah know the feeling you get when you can figure somthing out and then you finley do..and 21 is the best number ever
2. Poisoned Mind-In a way alot of things poison our minds such as bad experiances or people who are jerks.
3. Sedate_Me- Kinda speaks for it self

apcrs5122
06-26-2003, 08:00 PM
Mine are pretty simple:

barrel_racer100 - I love to barrel race, so I'm a barrel racer, and 100 just because I couldn't think of one, so my friend said 100 :rolleyes:

apcrs5122 - Pretty simple: A for Alex, P for Phoebe, C for Cleo, R for Rolo, and S for Scooter. 5 for 5 pets, 1 for 1 dog, 2 for 2 cats, and the other 2 for 2 guinea pigs.

RubyMutt
06-26-2003, 08:02 PM
well, my PT name is rather obvious. I have a sweet pup named Ruby who is a mutt :D

my AIM name (Fremont Avenue) was named after one of my favorite places in Seattle

my Email address ([email protected]) I made because I love the Pacific Ocean, and my nickname is Lin

babolaypo65
06-26-2003, 08:07 PM
I LOVE Fremont avenue!!!

Originally posted by RubyMutt

my AIM name (Fremont Avenue) was named after one of my favorite places in Seattle

cali
06-26-2003, 08:26 PM
lol ok umm

calico23-well I was reading a comic that mentioned a calico, right before I signed up to the board and that name was fresh in my mind, 23 cuz plain ol calico was taken!

cali2481- well my computer was hacked and calico23 became a danger to use, and people alled me cali for short but cali was taken on ez-board so I added any #'s

cali-same as above but I use this for most non ez-boards

StephNa87-my friend came up with it, steph is her name and Na is my nic name, and her name first sounded better then NaSteph! lol and 87 is the year I was born.

border_collie_crazy-self explanitory

bc_girl-its shorter then border_collie_crazy, and hey I am a girl!

bc_crazy-again just shortend for of border_collie_crazy

hollybun(MSN)-cuz I am getting a holland lop bunny sometime in late summer.

guinea_pups23(yahoo)-I have lots of guinea pigs and dogs, lol and the 23, just cuz:p

yes I have many many names lol

K9karen
06-26-2003, 09:57 PM
K9karen cause I was just trying to be clever incorporating my love of K9's with my name.

Gone Doggin'
06-26-2003, 10:13 PM
Gone Doggin' - hahaha just another form of Gone Fishin' , my friend was bugging my to join Pet Talk, so i had to think of a name quickly and this came up!! :p

Kachoo (aim and yahoo) - someone invented this nickname for me probably from the 1st part of my name and the 1st part of my last name

bb blue qt (imagestation + aa) iunno.... i like blue!

CathyBogart
06-26-2003, 11:35 PM
I don't know how many people this is going to make sense to, but I'm going to try and explain it. I'm what is often known as a "furry" or just a "fur". Many, or most, furs have at least one persona in the form of an anthropomorphic animal. My main "fursona" is named Wolfchan.

Here's a picture of my character Wolfchan with my boyfriend's character Calen that I had commissioned awhile back.

http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Jill-Traverse/commission1.jpg

cali
06-26-2003, 11:46 PM
lol nope dont make sence to me wolfchan lol

I forgot one of mine!

scribbles-thats one of my gerbils names :p

kingrattus
06-27-2003, 12:25 AM
1. (random stuff) Kingrattus- King is my last name & its a powerful word so it goes first. Rattus was my sweet white female rat. I'M NOT GOING INTO THE STORY ANYMORE, can't handle typing it anymore.

2. (Msn & ICQ) Rob's Girl - Rob is my soon to be. & I'm his girl, so I came up with Rob's Girl.

tomkatzid
06-27-2003, 12:28 AM
My husband is Tom
I am Katz
and they said pick an identificatiion = ID
tomkatzid

Gone Doggin'
06-27-2003, 12:49 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i thought it was tomkat, and then... a zid

binka_nugget
06-27-2003, 02:55 AM
Kai was my original pt username..pretty self explanatory...
binka_nugget (msn, imagestation, neopets :rolleyes:, and whole bunch of other stuff)...I got binka nugget because I was a HUUUGE fan of harry potter at the time...and the kid who played Harry Potter (daniel radcliffe) had two border collies. One named binka, the other nugget.
xkaibabyx (aim)...I wanted to have Kai in my nn but didn't want just the name alone...so I fancied it up with a couple x's...and ...there ya go!
pucca_bebe (old hotmail, asianavenue)...i loveD pucca..i hate it now lol

bluekat
06-27-2003, 07:59 AM
Pretty much all my screen names have"blue" in it:rolleyes: I love blue:D and I love cats, so "bluekat".
and also, my cat's name is Blueberry, and he's a blue point. lol, so many blues:p
oh yeah, my neopets name is bluekat3260 because, well bluekat, you know why, and 3260 is my b-day. 3=march, 26= the 26th, and 0 I guess is like 1990.

Kfamr
06-27-2003, 08:07 AM
After loosing a few passwords from other sns from here, i created this one on my family room computer.

KayAnnFamilyRoom

KYS
06-27-2003, 08:37 AM
Mines simple,
Just my initials.

Airedalekisses
06-27-2003, 09:49 AM
simple- Airedalekisses-my favourite thing.
Chaleneie is a nickname my mom gave me because she couldn't pronounce the r in Charlene without rolling it(she's German)

ChloeLove
06-27-2003, 10:55 AM
ChloeLove--I have a dog named Chloe, and I love her, lol, simple as that. ;)

AIM-LuvvBug816- I needed a new scrn and the movie was on and LoveBug816, LuvBug816, LoveBugg816, LuvBugg816, etc were all taken. 816 is my birthday...August 16th :p

Cheshirekatt
06-27-2003, 11:20 AM
Well, my name is Kat and I love the Cheshire Cat. :D

I added _Smile to it for my e-mails and stuff because I love when the Cheshire Cat is cheerfully unhelpful and has that big smile on his face.....

primabella
06-27-2003, 11:22 AM
I have had a lot of screen names for different boards.

virgogirl - (e-mail) I'm a virgo. It's stupid and kiddy but I thought it up when I was grade 7

primabella - I originally wanted to register as bella (a nickname my mom calls me) but it was taken so I decided I would be the *first* bella and so primabella came out. (prima means first in Italian...)

LadyLynx - I used this once on neopets lol Just because I like lynxs

whoselineaddict - When I used to visit the boards of Whose Line Is It Anyway? (comedy, improv show) People nicknamed me AddY and I was known as that too...

I have a few others...:rolleyes:

cali
06-27-2003, 12:17 PM
oh lol I did not even think of my neopets one! but hey I was just there(and should probily feed my pets) anyway I am calico231 there no reason for it
:p

PayItForward
06-29-2003, 10:46 AM
PayItForward is after my favourite film and serves as a daily reminder about karma.

I also use Pebbles as I used this for my College login etc. I like Pebbles, as in big rocks ;)

Tweety_Pie
06-29-2003, 12:29 PM
I got ine because I had my budgie Tweety on my shoulder and i was also eating pie, so i just put Tweety_Pie

RubyMutt
06-29-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by babolaypo65
I LOVE Fremont avenue!!!

Have you ever been to Mad Pizza?? Oh man, they have the BEST pizza I have ever tasted. Soooo gooood. They have locations in Madison Park & Lake City as well :D

NYCbabi 13002
06-29-2003, 02:09 PM
NYCbabi13002-I picked that cause NYC-location...Babi-I don't really know...13002-because it is 2003(1) backwards.

Yoka 4002-I picked this s/n for AIM because my nickname ever since grade school has been Yoka. Then again the numbers stand for the year...backwards(2004):cool: