PDA

View Full Version : :(

bluekat
06-26-2003, 03:36 PM
Today when I went to school, my friend told me " my guinea pig got roasted". At first, I was so confused. Ok, yesterday, it was like 42 degrees celcius here, and it was sooooo hot. So then, my friend told me that she left her guinea pig outside and he died!:eek: :mad: :( I was sooooo sad. Poor guinea pig.......I can't imagine how hard it must be dieing in the heat! She said that her guinea pigs needs fresh air everyday, and they HAD to let him outside. OMG, and it was boiling hot yesterday too. So he died because of it :(
She doesn't even care about him, because after he died, they used a shovel and was throwing him around, and then put him in a plastic bag and threw him away. At least they could've buried him or something!:(
Believe me, where he is now is much better than living with my friend. They had treated him so badly! I just feel so bad about how he died:(

06-26-2003, 03:45 PM
How horrible:( ; how could she not know that guinea pigs (and other rodents) hate to be outside when it's to hot :mad: :mad: ??
My guinea pig Jasper and our bunny Billie are mostly outside too, but NOT on a hot day!!!
And you are so right, why didn't they give their "pet" a proper burial?? Or was it "only-an-animal" to them:mad:
Some people.... argh....

bluekat
06-26-2003, 04:00 PM
and you know what else? Ok, I don't believe her though, but she told me that before they used to have 18 or 20 dogs! and I asked her why she had so much, and guess what she said. She was like "they die so quickly, we just get another one after one dies.":mad:
I'm going to PRAY now that they don't get any more animals.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-26-2003, 04:17 PM
That is so sad! I don't even understand why people get pets if they are just going to end up killing them or mistreating them. Animals have feelings and animals are living things. In my mind, animals are just like humans, except with fur. By killing an animal, you are killing a person, maybe even someone's best friend!

wolfsoul
06-26-2003, 04:42 PM
Awww, that's so sad :(

That's exactly what happened to my old bunny. :( I was on vacation for a couple weeks, and it was boiling hot outside. My mom left him outside, and when I came back from vacation she told me he died. :( Poor little Rascal :(

I never go away without my rats now. I can leave the dogs and cat for a while because dogs and cats have so much common sense involved when taking care of them. But it's difficult to care for rats, and I could never leave them with my mother. She'd probably kill them right away. She'd probably only give them seeds and make them fat, because she's so lazy.

IttyBittyKitty
06-26-2003, 05:44 PM
:(:(:(

That's just awful. Sorry to sound this, but your friend sounds like a bit of an idiot. Some people should never own pets. :mad: :mad: :mad:

bluekat
06-26-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
:(:(:(

That's just awful. Sorry to sound this, but your friend sounds like a bit of an idiot. Some people should never own pets. :mad: :mad: :mad:

yes, she is an idiot. In ALOT of other ways too. I really hope that she doesn't get another pet. About a month ago, she told me that she's getting a kitten, but she never got it yet. I don't believe her. I hope its not true.

IttyBittyKitty
06-26-2003, 05:55 PM
But ... try to keep her as a "Friend" so you can at least monitor how she treats animal she has/will get. If she does anything, report her straight to the authorities.

binka_nugget
06-26-2003, 06:21 PM
THEY TOSSED IT AROUND!??!?!? what disrespect towards the animal! Animals have feelings..and even after life, they should be given respect...GRRRR!!! My blood sure is boiling!:mad: :mad:

Gone Doggin'
06-26-2003, 10:03 PM
omgosh that is soo sad, poor little thing :( :(
she shoulda been more responsible
i'll pray with u bluekat that they wont get another animal (not even a goldfish!)

bluekat
06-27-2003, 07:50 AM
I still feel very sad about the poor guinea pig:(
My friend called me last night, and I asked her about it. She doesn't even care! All she said was that her dad took the guinea pig away and he might cook it and eat it!:eek: :mad: :(

ittybittykitty- I will report her right away if she does anything really bad.

bluekat
07-02-2003, 08:48 AM
I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll just post this here.
The same friend with the guinea pig called me yesterday. She told me that they got a new puppy!!!!! I was shocked when I heard, and mad. I started asking her all these questions, and then I asked why she got the puppy. She said that its because she lost her guinea pig, that's why.
I feel so bad now, I just hope that it isn't true:( :mad:

I Love Brian, Forever <3
07-02-2003, 10:14 AM
Ditch your 'friend' and tell the proper authorities.

...or... be her friend to be her worst enemy.

Bathsheba069
07-02-2003, 11:55 AM
Friend or not, given what she's told you, you NEED to let someone know about this situation. People like this should NOT be allowed to keep any kind of animal. PLEASE call animal cruelty or the Humane Society!!! If you're uncomfortable doing this, find an older friend or relative who is willing to help! You need to take the responsibility upon yourself to make sure this new puppy does not suffer the fate of the rest!

It's people like this who give pet owners a bad name!

wolfsoul
07-02-2003, 03:21 PM
I really don't believe that calling anyone would help.

I know someone that has been called on a number of times to no affect. Her rabbit jumped off the balcony of an apartment building and died, her dog isn't taken for walks and is left outside, they got a puppy and got rid of it, they got 3 kittens and got rid of them, her cat ran away, she got 3 gerbils that bred, she got rid of the parents and kept the babies that also bred, she got rid of those parents as well, and kept those babies, and it's only a matter of time before they have another litter. The Spca counts these all as accidents and doesn't help.

isis
07-03-2003, 11:57 AM
OH MY GOSH!!!!!:eek: That si so sad:( How mean of her!!!:mad: