PDA

View Full Version : Puppies!

Violet
09-17-2001, 12:00 PM
Remember how I told you all that I had bred Rebel with a 7/8 English Bulldog and 1/8 boxer named Sable? Well she's 100% pregnant! :D Jerry the owner of Sable said that he can already feel 2 pups inside of her and she's only 5 weeks along. October the 6th or 7th will be the delivery day. This is Rebels' first litter. I'm so excited for him. I get pick of the litter. They are going to be adorable pups. Rebel is 100% boxer and is solid white and Sable is fawn with a black mask and white marking. Their head will look like a boxer and their body will look like an English Bulldog. The pups will be half english and half boxer. I'm sooo excited. I'll try to send pictures if i can. Wish me luck in a healthy delivery!

Dixieland Dancer
09-17-2001, 12:17 PM
Violet,
Here is wishing you a healthy, successful delivery! Read all you can on the subject if this is your first litter. Probably starting October 1st you should start taking her temp rectally. When it drops below 99 degrees you will have pups within 24 hours. Have lots of towels on hand to rub the babies down.

The following link has some good information. http://www.k9web.com/dog-faqs/medical/whelping.html#paperwork

Best Wishes!

Daisy's Mom
09-17-2001, 09:41 PM
How exciting! I hope we are going to get some pictures. Good luck, and keep us posted.

3-greys-and-a-mutt
09-18-2001, 07:39 AM
I just read about this mix: you are making Valley Bulldogs, a hybrid that has been popular in Nova Scotia for generations. How exciting!
Do you have buyers lined up for the puppies?

Dixie Belle
09-18-2001, 07:55 AM
Wishing you the best with this litter. Hope everything works out. Show us pictures as soon as you can!

TollSettFK
09-18-2001, 07:56 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I would love to see pic's. What breed is Rebel, or is he mixed? Im so exited for you, and Im hoping and praying that the delivery goes well. Be careful for things like Parvo, a disease that can kill a whole litter of pups. Talk to your vet, research, make every thing clean and healthy, with a good inviremont for the pups, and I have a question: What are you doing with the puppy's????? Im very interested.

Violet
09-18-2001, 09:26 AM
I don't think jerry has any buyers lined up yet. I know I'm getting pick of the litter. It's going to be so hard to only pick one. We are going to sell the pups. I wish I could keep them all. When I put the add in the paper, I will make it clear that they are going to good homes only.

petspoil
09-19-2001, 02:09 PM
Congratulations!!!!!Hope we will be getting some pics of those adorable pups. Wishing you best of luck.