PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo frustrating!!

ChrisH
06-26-2003, 01:16 PM
Because I am nearly out of paid internet time - 8 hours left and counting- until the new period starts, (Tuesday), I am having to bookmark picture threads and skim through the rest. :( I have some pics I would like to upload onto Imagestation too but they will have to wait (on Saturday it took nearly 4 hours to upload 17 pics on there! :eek: )
Anyway, just wanted to grumble a bit and to say sorry in advance for missing any birthdays and occasions.

Chris

AmberLee
06-26-2003, 01:21 PM
Awww. Oh well, if you can't be with US, at least you have wonderful company in Bob and Ebbie. :p ;) :rolleyes:

(Hurry back when you can... We'll miss you!)

Rottieluver45
06-26-2003, 02:24 PM
I`m so sorry! It`s trueif you can`t be with us you have Bob! Hurry back and Chat some more!

lizbud
06-26-2003, 06:57 PM
Chris,

I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Can you at least post a link to
Bob & Ebby's imagestation page so we can get a Bob & Ebby
fix when we need it? :D Really you, of all people. there are
not enough Pet Talkers such as yourself. We need more, not
less. LOL. Hope you get to come back soon. {{Hugs}}

NoahsMommy
06-26-2003, 07:32 PM
Gosh, that is frustrating!! :(

Well miss you, have a nice weekend though. :D

ChrisH
06-27-2003, 06:17 AM
Thanks everyone! I am so missing just logging in and looking here on Pet Talk, don`t know what I am going to be like by Tuesday! Some of the time I think it is worse than when I gave up cigarettes! :D (well, maybe that was a wee bit harder!:D)

Anyway, like AmberLee and Rottieluver said...

.....if you can't be with US, at least you have wonderful company in Bob and Ebbie.
...It`s true if you can`t be with us you have Bob!
and I guess it is a two way thing because they will be getting a bit more attention too! :)

Awww, Liz, that is so nice :) :) thank you.:) By the way, there is a link to two, one each, of Bob & Ebbs albums underneath my sig pic. Ebb has 5 (I think:)) albums in total, and Bob has 5 of this years albums and a couple from last year too! Guess I just like taking their pictures!:D

Well, I have only used up about 15 minutes so far this morning (I log off to write a reply) and I think I have around 7 hours unused time left in all, so, once I have sent this reply off I am going to have a quick shufty at the active threads.

Thanks once again!:)

Chris

lynnestankard
06-27-2003, 06:29 AM
Oh poor Chris - that would drive me potty!!

Fancy having to watch every minute you were on-line!! :eek: Seven hours between now and Tuesday sounds horrific!!!

Sit quietly with a cuppa and just hug Bob abd Ebbie - or try a bit of retail therapy!! You'll be in my thoughts :D

Love Lynne xx

anna_66
06-27-2003, 06:53 AM
Oh Chris, this is tragic, gut I guess we'll just have to make due with the pictures you've provided us of Bob & Ebby;)
Now, don't stay away too long, ok:D

Albea
06-27-2003, 11:55 AM
Chris:
Bob and Ebby are not only beautiful but they look soooo good together, like a symphony in black and white.:D Hurry back next week...

Edwina's Secretary
06-27-2003, 12:00 PM
I will have Bob withdrawal...which WILL be harder than when I gave up cigarettes!

Sigh.....well I can look at his albums.....

Til Tuesday

ChrisH
06-27-2003, 05:29 PM
Thanks everyone!
I am really missing being able to linger on here, and also not being able to post pics.....I got some great shots of Ebby earlier!

...Chris - that would drive me potty!! Fancy having to watch every minute you were on-line!! Seven hours between now and Tuesday sounds horrific!!!
Lynne, it is driving me potty and it is horrific!:D And there is only around six hours left now!! :( :eek:

I will have Bob withdrawal...
Sara, here`s one of the new Bob pics for you! :D

Love to all
Chris

Cataholic
06-27-2003, 06:38 PM
Chris,
I am sure you explained it before, but, why do you only have 8 hours left? Do you get so many a month? Mine is unlimited, course, I shell out 40$ for it, too!!

That picture of Bob was beautiful! See you on Tuesday?

Heather Wallace
06-28-2003, 07:06 AM
Chris are you with BT or Telewest.

I am with Telewest and if it's only £15 per month and you can surf all day all week for that price, it's the best price in the UK.

PS Loved the picture.xx

ChrisH
06-28-2003, 10:38 AM
Johanna, yes, I have dial-up and my access is limited, I get 150 hours per month, once that has gone if I want to access I have to use `pay per minute` which charges local phone rates and can work out very expensive. There is `always on` broadband available but that costs over double what I pay now.

Heather, I am with BT and with vat included it works out around £15 too. I will have to take a look at Telewest, do you have a link or anything? Thanks!:)

Thanks to you both for the compliments to Bob..... here`s an Ebby pic!:D

Chris

Heather Wallace
06-29-2003, 03:25 PM
I shall get a link for you or tel number, check to see if its available in your area as it is worth it as it is unlimited use.

PayItForward
06-29-2003, 03:32 PM
Too Beautiful. I LOVE black cats :D
http://www.jennykenwright.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/ebbsforpt.jpg

PS. If you have the money, you can get a broadband connection via Telewest. i.e. Very fast permenant unlimited internet connection which does not interfer with your phone line. I.e. You can chat on the phone while surfing.

Monthly Cost
£25 for 512K Fast
£50 for 1MB Very Fast ;)

Link for Telewest broadband connection
http://www.telewest.co.uk/html/internet/internet.htm

ChrisH
06-30-2003, 05:41 AM
Well, I`m happy this morning because my 150 hours start today not tomorrow....I think maybe I am going to use a lot of them up beginning right now! :D
Thanks Heather & Jenny, I will certainly investigate what Telewest has to offer, (I never heard of them before!) And another thanks to you Jenny for posting the Ebby pic for me!:D

Chris