PDA

View Full Version : Fluffy Update..

Fluffy'sMom
06-26-2003, 12:21 PM
Well i switched him to Royal Canin Baby Kitten food. He's eating it :) He's still doing very well,using the cat box VERY playful lol I'm getting Digicam software in about a month or so i hope to post pics of my furbaby :)

slick
06-26-2003, 05:48 PM
Glad to hear it and looking forward to the pics :D

ps: I see you are from my neck of the woods....

koxka
06-26-2003, 06:03 PM
Piula-Miula, the newest additon to this houshold,a tabby found stray at the Port is very picky and very tiny,we think she was 1 month old when we found her fifteen days ago. she didn't like formula, and have tried severals brands of dry food. :( . Since we switched to Royal Canin for kittens , she seems to eat a little bit more ,especially mixed with canned food . But you have to be at her side during meals as she gets distracted from food very easily , just as kids!!!:rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-27-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by koxka
Piula-Miula, the newest additon to this houshold,a tabby found stray at the Port is very picky and very tiny,we think she was 1 month old when we found her fifteen days ago.

Well, gee, thanks for holding out on us and not telling us you found a tiny little kitten! Not to take away from Fluffy's thread, but Koxka, we really must have pics and hear the whole story of your new addition. Don't know how you could have kept something like this from us. ;) :D :D

Disclaimer - please ignore this post if you did tell us somewhere and I missed it while we were gone or something.

koxka
06-27-2003, 05:25 PM
TP Mom, I didn't mean to keep it from you :o ( how could I? :D) just didn't find the right moment to write the whole story and take new pics, just got a few the day we found her.

Here's a little teaser for you :D ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-27-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by koxka
Here's a little teaser for you :D ;)

Ok, that does it, we need the story, the whole story and nothin' but the story! :D

She is adorable! :D

koxka
06-27-2003, 06:10 PM
Oh, it's sooo darn simple : A young girl found her but couldn't keep her. So I asked if she would I could took her with me , she said yes please....and home she went :D

Steffi N
06-27-2003, 07:26 PM
Piula-Miula is absolutely adorable. I'm glad Fluffy is doing well. More pictures and stories please.

krazyaboutkatz
06-27-2003, 11:41 PM
I'm glad to hear that Fluffy is doing well and koxka your new kitten is so adorable. :D We definitely need to see more pics of her. :)

Fluffy'sMom
06-28-2003, 02:16 AM
Koxa-Your kitty is beautiful!

I want to add that Fluffy is still doing great. He's VERY playful and well behaved (he's a kitten!! He's not supposed to behave!LOL) I feel very blessed to have found him. My allergies are going crazy but he;s not going anywhere :)

NoahsMommy
06-28-2003, 03:22 AM
I'm so glad Fluffy likes his Royal Canin. :)

Koxka,
She's so cute!! More pictures???