PDA

View Full Version : Kisses from Millie

Heather Wallace
06-26-2003, 03:55 AM
we had a little dog staying here for few weeks so it meant having less time with the bunnies. Millie's cage had to go up stairs which didn't please her as she is always the centre of attention.
My punishment for this was no lick licks (kisses) for 3 weeks, but yesterday, in the garden, I bend down to her and she kissed me, it was lovely and I missed her even though she was only up stairs.

I love my bunnies - much better than dogs!!!!!!

Daisylover
06-26-2003, 11:16 AM
Heh-Heh-Heh!!! Yes Heather, those little stinkers can hold a grudge can't they???? We think they are so cute and loving...and they can act just like a displeased little kid, "so there!!! I'll show you............." Cute story, thanks for sharing. :D

Heather Wallace
06-27-2003, 03:50 AM
The other buns where not affectes as they are in the bunny Haven (shed) so it wasn't toooo bad for them.

Millie is just a funny little character!

Ps

When my mum was down I was showing her your pics that you sned when you had the bunnies done professionally. She loved little Robbie. xx

Aspen and Misty
06-27-2003, 05:44 PM
Awww, that is so cute!

I went away for a week and I just got back last night and Julian wont let me go near him :rolleyes: I finally cought him and picked him up and took him for a walk, he seems to be better now, still a little mad though. Bunnies are great aren't they!

Ash

Heather Wallace
06-28-2003, 06:30 AM
Ash, yes they are the best!!

allanimalswelcome
06-28-2003, 07:19 AM
Milly you are too like Totoro!

He always gets angry when he doesn't get his treats right away! And even when I give him his treat he'll still be mad at me for an hour:p

Heather Wallace
06-28-2003, 05:03 PM
That sounds like a typical bunny,aaw. That's what make them special as you have to earn their love.

Daisylover
07-02-2003, 11:45 AM
Heather you are so right!!! You DO have to earn the trust and love of a bunny....they don't fall all over themselves just because you take them home....and that's why they are so cool. I always feel so sorry for the people who tell me they have/or have had a bunny but it was nothing more than a lump of fur.......well, DUH!!!! ;)