PDA

View Full Version : *~*HARRY POTTER*~* I swear this is the last HP thread!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-25-2003, 09:18 PM
Is anyone else behind???? I am still reading the 4th book.

AND

I just happened to be reading Britt's profile, and I clicked one of her links... And she happened to have mentioned who died!

Oh well, I wrecked it for myself.

PS I am getting the new one tomorrow! Yippee!

RockyRoad
06-25-2003, 09:42 PM
Ahhkk I knew that would happen! lol :o I was so mad though..I didn't want the person to die! lol

The 5th is the best I finished it yesterday (when I wrote it in my xanga). I bet you'll like it. (Even though I ruined it for you.. :o :p )

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-25-2003, 10:06 PM
My fault lol I dont care I would have found out sooner or later lol someone woulda spilled lol

binka_nugget
06-25-2003, 10:07 PM
lol what is it...the third hp thread so far? lol...oh well good thing I love hp! :D Oh well..even though you know who dies, it's not really spoiled..there are still things that you don't know about that happen in the book...I still need to buy it lol...

apcrs5122
06-25-2003, 10:08 PM
I'm reading it now (not at this moment lol) and it's really good so far. I'm somewhere on page 300, and I can't wait to find out about some of the stuff. Umbridge is so cruel, though!

AmberLee
06-26-2003, 12:03 AM
*pout* I still haven't gotten my book in yet, the one that I paid extra for delivery on Saturday. It is discouraging. I don't know who died, but from hints I'm hearing I suspect already.

kingrattus
06-26-2003, 12:10 AM
My copy came in on Tue!!!! But its ALL the was in Smiths Falls :( My dad is teasing me, cause he gets a head start on reading :( I want the book now WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH :( :( :(

ChloeLove
06-26-2003, 01:38 PM
I was so sad when the person died! The person was like one of my faves. I admit...I cried when he died. :o :(
He was so cool. Oh, J.K Rowlings said in one of her interviews that that was the "Beginning of the deaths"...pleasant, huh? :rolleyes: :p :)

bluekat
06-26-2003, 03:48 PM
Does someone have to die in every book from now on? I know who dies, and I'm really sad too.:( Well, I'm still on the chapter
"Detention with Dolores" or something like that. I usually read very fast, but I'm reading this book slow. I don't know why, because its like my favourite book(Its sooooooooo good!:D). But since school is over today, I'm gonna try to finish the rest by Sunday :D
Hmmm, I think I'm reading slowly because I don't want it to end so fast?:p