PDA

View Full Version : ThE RiNg(the movie)

CamCamPup33
06-25-2003, 08:47 PM
has anyone seen it? aghhh my mom and brother are watching it yet i keep leaving at the parts where she calls them and stuff.. :rolleyes: it freaks me out! lol! did it scare u when u saw it? Are you still alive? how long ago did u watch it?:rolleyes: sorry

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-25-2003, 08:49 PM
THAT MOVIE WAS SOOOOOOOOO SCARY!!

And I finally understand why she is making more videos.

I feel SO proud... :rolleyes:

CamCamPup33
06-25-2003, 08:50 PM
ack i gotta go see whats goin on.. i refuse to see the video.. :rolleyes: :p

Karen
06-25-2003, 08:53 PM
I've seen it, thought some parts were icky (as in "eeeeeew, ick!", the premise was unique, but I wasn't scared.

CamCamPup33
06-25-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Karen
I've seen it, thought some parts were icky (as in "eeeeeew, ick!", the premise was unique, but I wasn't scared.

no? everyone i heard saw it said it scared them.. lol.. you werent even scared when u saw the girls video? then u could have seen her come outta the tv and a phone call and ahh im freaking my self out :rolleyes:

The Cat Factory
06-25-2003, 09:00 PM
I saw it a while back, I didn't like it. I didn't think it was scary, either. I guess it's just not my kind of movie :)

I Love Brian, Forever <3
06-25-2003, 09:02 PM
I saw it not too long ago. I didn't like the ending, but before that, it rocked. :p :) :D :D

RockyRoad
06-25-2003, 09:46 PM
I was petrified to shut off my TV when I went to bed for almost a month. :rolleyes: :o I saw it like a million times though. It's one of my faves. :)

Darkness Falls...well that was the only movie that I actually shut my eyes during (at the beginning).

Uabassoon
06-25-2003, 11:54 PM
I was so scared! I never really watched scary movies as a kid so I guess I was never really desensitized to them. I watch maybe one scary movie every few years, and this year I decided to see this one. For most of the movie my head was burried in a pillow and my friends would make fun of me telling me that I had to at least watch part of the movie. I didn't really sleep much that night, but I still really liked it.

kingrattus
06-26-2003, 12:01 AM
I rented that movie about 3 months ago with Rob. I loved it. How could I be scared with my big sweety's arms wrapped around me... heheheh

Rob & I (Rob's wearing a bullet proof vest & a holster... mmmmmmm... man in a uniform... heheheh...
http://jess.iahu.ca/Galleries/rob_&_i_3/IMG_0006.jpg

babolaypo65
06-26-2003, 12:19 AM
I saw the Ring and Ringu (the Japanese original one) a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty scary. I enjoyed it.

HoRsELUvR
06-26-2003, 11:33 AM
I saw the Ring and I liked it cuz i like scary movies.I saw it exactly 7 days ago but im not scared of-uh oh...AAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK someone is crawling from the tv!!!jk i saw it a long time ago and im just fine.

primabella
06-26-2003, 11:56 AM
I was so not scared of that movie. It's all music and eerie colors being used. I guess you need the dark theatre and the speakers around you to really get scared. I was watching it happily on my green couch, at nine in the morning and my sis and I were cracking jokes at it. :p lol I guess the mood makes a difference.

Kfamr
06-26-2003, 12:25 PM
No, I hAveN't SeEn ThE RiNg. :rolleyes:

binka_nugget
06-26-2003, 12:42 PM
I haven't seen it...I'm a big wuss. My (YOUNGER) brother was watching it while me and my cousin were in the same room. We're both started hiding under the blankets so we wouldn't have to see the gross parts...lol...ah..good times.

ChloeLove
06-26-2003, 12:48 PM
I saw it about a month ago. Still alive and well. ;)

My friend was watching Darkness Falls and she was so scared she called me and she made me stay on the phone with her for the movie and she was telling me stuff that happened, and that night I was scared to turn the light off, and I didn't even see the movie!!! :o

allanimalswelcome
06-26-2003, 02:20 PM
Know what was SO FREAKY? After we watched ther movie at home THE PHONE RANG!

~Rachel

bluekat
06-26-2003, 04:05 PM
I so want to see that movie! I know I'll be VERY scared for a long time, but I love scary movies. I haven't seen it yet, I probably won't though. Everyone tells me that its VERY scary, and they tell me to NEVER watch it, but I'm just curious.
I heard that the Japanese are making an even scarier movie than The Ring now. I want to see it too!