PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Paper Carnage

Cheshirekatt
06-25-2003, 08:43 PM
So, I've heard about kitties that like to shred the toilet paper, but I've never had one. Until now.

I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to put the toilet paper on the actual toilet paper holder ever again....

A close-up of the carnage.....

Cheshirekatt
06-25-2003, 08:44 PM
Wow, mom......who did this?!? *innocent eyes*

Cheshirekatt
06-25-2003, 08:44 PM
Not me!!!!

aly
06-25-2003, 08:50 PM
I have 2 toilet paper shredders too! Its always snowing toilet paper around here.

Cute pics. Very familiar sight :D

LoudLou
06-25-2003, 09:33 PM
Maybe the TP was attacking?... When Toilet Paper Attacks!.

VERY CUTE pictures. My 2 have never been "Shredders" but Daddy's little Mocha Bean likes to BITE the TP when it's still in the package... so our TP has FANG marks in it...:rolleyes:

Prairie Purrs
06-25-2003, 09:50 PM
My TP shredder Cricket says "You go, girl!" :D

kimlovescats
06-25-2003, 10:04 PM
GIGGLE GIGGLE, SNICKER, SNICKER!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

TOO CUTE, and WHO could get mad at that precious baby!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-25-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
WHO could get mad at that precious baby!!!!

I agree! It seems all you'd have to do is look into her eyes and hand over another roll. ;) :D

Tubby went on a toilet paper streak when he was a kitten, but he quickly got over it. Unfortunately I don't remember if I did anything to help him get over it, and if I did, I don't remember what it was. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yep, they say the mind is the first to go....:rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
06-25-2003, 11:42 PM
Great pics. :D My Storm went through a stage of toilet paper unraveling and biting and then he just stopped one day. Sunny used to attack my paper napkins and shred then to pieces. Now I keep them up high on top of the refrigerator and this seems to work. :) Hopefully your kitten will outgrow this soon.

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-26-2003, 12:56 AM
awwwwwwwww

My two don't give a flip about toilet paper...

I think it is cute when the roll and roll and roll and roll it off the tube!:D

NoahsMommy
06-26-2003, 01:29 AM
Oh my gosh! That is just too cute....I love that last one....just sitting on the toilet, investigating the damage. :)

IttyBittyKitty
06-26-2003, 05:56 AM
"No really, Meowmie, it fell apart by itself. Honest!!!!"

cubby31682
06-26-2003, 06:49 AM
Cubby has never liked TP he has always been the cat to go after the paper towel while i wash windows I set the roll of paper towel on the couch and he shreds it. If I forget and leave it on the end table well I might as well get out a new roll. Next time I will have to take picturs of it and post for all to see.

sasvermont
06-26-2003, 07:24 AM
Well, my kittens have always been ones that destroyed toilet tissue. But at my house the roller thingie is quite high and they cannot reach it when they are little guys so they ignore it. The first Moms have always warned me about the kittens' delight when in the bathroom......and just a couple of weeks ago when I picking up Juni (my new kitten) I used their bathroom....and sure enough, there was toilet paper all over the floor, but their dispenser was fairly low and the kittens could reach it. Mine is high.

My advice is to put the TP under cover or move the dispenser up high enough that the furry critter cannot reach it. Now that it knows it is there, I wonder if under cover might be better?

Good luck.

P. S. I had a kitten that loved to chew on my toothbrush....and as she got older, she would roll in my makeup containers....I think she liked the odors.....perfume..... but it wasn't fun picking cat hair out of my lip gloss!

Aren't cats fun?

catlover4ever
06-26-2003, 07:28 AM
Those pictures are priceless. My Tigger used to unroll the toilet paper but she never shred it. She also loved to unroll the paper towels in the kitchen and then curl up in them.

K & L
06-26-2003, 09:08 AM
We have toilet paper culperts! We have to hide it under the sink. I loved the pictures.

06-26-2003, 09:15 AM
LOL, these pics are soooo funny!!
i'm blessed: my cats Maya & Inka are NOT interested in toilet-paper nor tissues:p :p :p

Kona & Oreo's mom
06-26-2003, 10:34 AM
Clearly, it was self-defense! He he he . . . :)

RICHARD
06-26-2003, 11:50 AM
two thoughts

wipe out!!

and how many trees died to provide entertainment for your cat....

lol

slick
06-26-2003, 11:55 AM
Captains Log Stardate 16.239
We have been invaded with some strange cylinder objects that seem to have a soft tissue covering that could be potentially dangerous. I have attacked them and rendered them useless. Upon further examination I have discovered that they are being used by human aliens, nonetheless, I can't take any chances.:D

ramanth
06-26-2003, 12:04 PM
Oh my.. LOL!!

Zam and Logan, my tp shredder say.. "Good Job!" :rolleyes: ;)

AmberLee
06-26-2003, 12:49 PM
Have we completely ruled out the probability that the innocent kitty was strolling by when the TP roll spontaniously exploded? (Well, it seems we have, but shouldn't we keep an open mind?)

Cheshirekatt
06-26-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Have we completely ruled out the probability that the innocent kitty was strolling by when the TP roll spontaniously exploded? (Well, it seems we have, but shouldn't we keep an open mind?)

I think we can safely assume.........

:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-26-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee

:D :D :D
Amberlee, you come up with the best ideas! I think this must be exactly what happened and that's why the sweet little kitty is on top of the toilet. She was frightened to death by the attack of the toilet paper and jumped up there to get away form it! :D :D