PDA

View Full Version : Wolf_q, Shais_mom, Kfamr, Primabella, Cookiebaker, all creatures great and small.....

tikeyas_mom
06-25-2003, 08:33 PM
aly, Tonya, allanimalswelcome, icyshive21, and corrina..

I really want to be your friends, but you all have somthing against me from what I have read. I just want to start off saying that I am sorry for the pms I sent you wolf_q, I am sorry for mis spelling your name primabella *member when I spelt it prime*.. I am sorry for anything I did to offend anyof you in the past posts. I am a good person, I wish you all could see it. please read the post I made on this link on the "A pet has died" post......

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29194&perpage=20&pagenumber=5

please reply to it, or pm me. I really want to add friends to my collection of friends I have already. I just have one more thing to say :

I have made 3 more friends from wolf_Q making that post, and I hope that more ppl will be open to getting to know me. I am a good person. I just get frusterated somtimes (like everyone). please forgive anything I have done to anyof you in the past. please...

aly
06-25-2003, 08:37 PM
I have nothing against you. I've never, ever made a personal comment directed towards you. I do have a problem with what keeps happening to your animals though :(

tikeyas_mom
06-25-2003, 09:18 PM
I understand, but Tikeya didnt touch the rabbit or the kitten, she chased them and scared them, then they had a heartattack. I know that she was just doing hat most dogs do. I just would like pppl to forgive me for not knowing that Tikeya was going to give thoughs two animals heartattacks. and the gerbil I can understand was 100% my fault becaue I didnt have the lid to his aquariium fully secured. I learned from my mistakes. I have.

iceyshiver21
06-25-2003, 09:49 PM
I have nothing personaly against anyone on this board. No matter who it was I would have said the same things. I'm glad you learned from what was said. The only thing that made me alittle jumpy was that fact that you used words such as "whatever", which to me means you dont care(I'm not saying you didn't, Im just saying to me thats what it sounded like) please correct me if I'm wrong, I listen and give credit where credit is do.

**The thing is with message boards is that you cant read a tone in a persons voice, or how in which we say things.

tikeyas_mom
06-25-2003, 10:29 PM
I knot that. I said whatever because I was so mad that wolf_q implyed that I didnt love my pet. and It just got to me. I didnt know what eles to say to her. I had to make it short and simple and imply that I didnt care what she thought about me loving my pets.

wolf_Q
06-25-2003, 10:43 PM
As I don't know you personally, I guess I can't say whether you are a good person or not but the way you deal with pets speaks for itself to me.

I never say anything to you until I hear about another unfortunate event concerning you and your pets.

Please just be more responsible with pets, and don't get any more!

tikeyas_mom
06-25-2003, 10:58 PM
What happend to your NOPE reply Wolf_Q? :rolleyes:.

Well its ok, I know you will never like me, I know that I will never stop getting pets as long as I have the time, energy, money, space, ect.. I have made a few mistakes I have sucked it up. It has all made me a better person because now I know what NOT to do. I love all my animals and I care for them the best out of anyone I personally know.

iceyshiver21
06-25-2003, 11:10 PM
Heres the thing...yes you've seen alot of what we are saying, but for a while be kind to tikeya, and the other pets by not getting anymore for a while..I know you have learned from your mistakes but just because you've "sucked it up" doesnt mean its solved...

popcornbird
06-25-2003, 11:10 PM
Ok everyone, I know we were all very upset, angry, etc. at Tikeyas mom that this happened again, including myself, however she IS sorry about it and asking for forgiveness. Personally, I hope this will never ever happen again and that she really learned her lesson this time. She made a mistake, she made the mistake again, but she enver asked for forgiveness like this time. I don't think I could forgive her again if it, God forbid, EVER happens again, however, I have decided I will forgive her this last time. I just want to say one thing, and that is, that since she is asking for forgiveness, its is definitely your choice to forgive her or not, but I see it in this way.

If we sin, and later feel awful about it and seek God's forgiveness, God is SO merciful that He will forgive us. When someone asks for forgiveness, I always think of how I would feel if I did something wrong and seeked God's forgiveness, and God didn't forgive me.

I like to think in this way, and believe that if I want God to forgive me, I should forgive others. :)

wolf_Q
06-25-2003, 11:16 PM
Ok if you'd like me to say it again....Nope.

Just thought I'd word it nicer.

primabella
06-26-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
aly, Tonya, allanimalswelcome, icyshive21, and corrina..

I really want to be your friends, but you all have somthing against me from what I have read. I just want to start off saying that I am sorry for the pms I sent you wolf_q, I am sorry for mis spelling your name primabella *member when I spelt it prime*.. I am sorry for anything I did to offend anyof you in the past posts. I am a good person, I wish you all could see it. please read the post I made on this link on the "A pet has died" post......

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29194&perpage=20&pagenumber=5

please reply to it, or pm me. I really want to add friends to my collection of friends I have already. I just have one more thing to say :

I have made 3 more friends from wolf_Q making that post, and I hope that more ppl will be open to getting to know me. I am a good person. I just get frusterated somtimes (like everyone). please forgive anything I have done to anyof you in the past. please...

I made my little note in the thread :) I explained everything there, hopefully you can get where my comments came from. And that line: I just get frusterated somtimes (like everyone). please forgive anything I have done to anyof you in the past. please... I got frustrated from the experiences you have had with animals so we're comming from the same place here...and I don't care about the name thing. That was so three months ago ;);) (or whenver it was :p) I like to be friends with anyone who wants to be my friends and the things with online "relationships" is that I can only judge you how you present yourself. Remember that now ;);)

Kfamr
06-26-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by primabella
I like to be friends with anyone who wants to be my friends and the things with online "relationships" is that I can only judge you how you present yourself. Remember that now ;);)

Ditto.

tikeyas_mom
06-26-2003, 08:28 PM
thanks for replying. i never ment to put anyone on the spot. and Thanks wolf_q for wording it nicer. ;). I think that we all need to just pm each other more often and then in time we will "hopefully" become better friends.